Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
lol like i'd do anything that will make people aware I post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i now want everyone who even slightly displeases me to kill themselves

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i angrily rant about stupid things to anyone who will listen, then i repeatedly insult them when they respond to me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
not sure where to start

I guess it would be sometime around 1998 when a friend was telling me about Jeff K

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i have acquired a habit of using the infantile and obnoxious language that college aged americans typically use, such as saying things "suck rear end" or are "dogshit", and suchlike, and generally speak in a manner grossly unbecoming a 30 year old englishman. i also have a habit of slipping into american turns of phrase when i suspect i'm addressing an american-english-using audience, like how i said "college aged". SA is pig dog cultural imperialism basically

vug fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Aug 26, 2015

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
SA has opinions about people I know, and sometimes knows details of their lives before I do

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

luncheon meat posted:

I constantly read updates on ulillillia's life and wish him death

also have not eaten a hotdog since the doobman came on the scene. I used to really like hotdogs but some redneck in bumfuck AL has ruined the experience for me

wow. ulli is cooler than you. this post makes me fuckin #ff0000 with anger

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
when someone says "whats his name" i smile cause its something people post on an internet messageboard

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if i hear a funny joke my rear end comes off.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
:yeah:

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

TEAYCHES posted:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

poo poo man, see a doc. they got drugs for that kinda crapple now. You'll feel better at once, trust me.
Embrace the new drug order.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
I INFILTRATE SA!
Got it, cockfags?
I am the Dragon of the Forums. I am that strong.
PC Pussies beware, I will tie your rectums into a square knot and shove them down your trachea.

I concede the courtesy of not making you choke on my dick as well, I appreciate your gratitude.

E:
At least I'm not as bad as niggerstomper58. What a bucket of wet horse-product.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Aug 26, 2015

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Not at all because this is a loving internet forum I post in while bored at work and not a lifestyle

It did get me into LPs though, for better or worse (worse)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I am always asking people if they have stairs in their house. Ive earned the reputation of being "that weird guy who likes stairs" at work people think it's like a sexual fetish thing im p sure

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

zimboe posted:

poo poo man, see a doc. they got drugs for that kinda crapple now. You'll feel better at once, trust me.
Embrace the new drug order.

zimboe posted:

I INFILTRATE SA!
Got it, cockfags?
I am the Dragon of the Forums. I am that strong.
PC Pussies beware, I will tie your rectums into a square knot and shove them down your trachea.

I concede the courtesy of not making you choke on my dick as well, I appreciate your gratitude.

E:
At least I'm not as bad as niggerstomper58. What a bucket of wet horse-product.

please kill you are self

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

my friend and i used to be really obsessed with slenderman until one night when things kinda got out of control.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Introductions being made around the class. One guy says he was diagnosed with Aspberger's at 3 years old, and he wants to be a DART train operator later for his career. I spent the rest of the class staring through the wall feeling the lines blur

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

eSports Chaebol posted:

wow. ulli is cooler than you. this post makes me fuckin #ff0000 with anger

i won't deny that he is. did you know he can give a 100% accurate decibel reading using only his ears?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

please kill you are self

agreed

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
said, "stay safe, poverty ghost" during a work meeting.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Stay safe poverty ghost

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
I know more than anyone should about Bitcoin (which is anything, really). It's so goddamned hilarious, but is it worth the brain space??

Also trying to convince my 11-year-old niece that Slenderman isn't real and showing her the original thread so she wouldn't stab anyone.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

sometimes when i sit at my computer or use my phone I browse the forums and curl out a lil post in the ol gibbis

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
I just explained the stairs joke and evangelleon to my wife. gently caress you, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

I just explained the stairs joke and evangelleon to my wife. gently caress you, goons.

Sorry about your upcoming divorce

• Locked thread