Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
About a week ago I managed to nod off :350: while cooking a pot of beans and the fucker caught fire while it was on the stove! Oh man! The stench was so pungent that the neighbors called the firefighters and it was them who woke me up, dude your dinners on fire.
What's even worse, around the same time I made a huge pot of chicken soup. After deboning the raw meat I put a good chunk of my chicken carcass into the trash because I hate cooking the soup with skin and bones (fishing them out later is a pain), but I forgot about the chicken in the trash and the stuff went bad. As in, reeeeaaaallly rotten bad. :cripes:

TBH I had no idea about my secret roadkill in the bin until yesterday when I went out to dumpster dive and was greeted by a wafting wall of stink upon returning. I tossed the maggot ridden fucker, scrubbed the trashcan and the floor but I can't get the smell of death out of my apartment. In the morning imma douse the whole kitchen in chlorine bleach and maybe put an urinal cake in the oven, as I'm outta ideas at this point.

Tl;dr, kitchen smells like roadkill on fire, send help. :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

burn down the rest of the house and collect the insurance for a new kitchen

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

when i was a kid i made a quesadilla only instead of putting 45 seconds i must've put 45 minutes or something because i walked away and forgot about it until the plate inside shattered and made a loud noise and my first thought was "my quesadilla is ready"
the kitchen stank for a long time after that

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

when i was a kid i made a quesadilla only instead of putting 45 seconds i must've put 45 minutes or something because i walked away and forgot about it until the plate inside shattered and made a loud noise and my first thought was "my quesadilla is ready"
how was the 'dilla?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

when i was a kid i watched a shitton of Is It a Good Idea to Microwave This, so naturally i microwaved a bunch of poo poo i shouldn't have

the granola bar just got really hard and hot but the candy cane actually melted and burnt

afaik the post-it notes were fine though

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

symbolic posted:

when i was a kid i watched a shitton of Is It a Good Idea to Microwave This, so naturally i microwaved a bunch of poo poo i shouldn't have

the granola bar just got really hard and hot but the candy cane actually melted and burnt

afaik the post-it notes were fine though

wait, there was actually a show about microwaving dumb poo poo? youtube, here i come.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Serious Frolicking posted:

wait, there was actually a show about microwaving dumb poo poo? youtube, here i come.
310 episodes of microwaving poo poo

watch the airbag, the first spray paint, the lava lamp, and pickachu doll episodes especially

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Check your potatoes

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

get another apartment

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

amityville anus posted:

Check your potatoes

Unless they're in a sealed cellar then don't cause you'll die

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have a knife sharpener if you need one.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
what kind of moron doesn't use the bones in the soup for flavor and to have stock instead of vaguely chickeny water?

probably the kind who has to have the fire department called because they fell asleep cooking a pot of beans

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
OP is actually a serial killer looking for advice to cover up the smell of the bodies, DON'T HELP HIM!

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

ashgromnies posted:

what kind of moron doesn't use the bones in the soup for flavor and to have stock instead of vaguely chickeny water?

probably the kind who has to have the fire department called because they fell asleep cooking a pot of beans

This. Who the gently caress makes chicken soup without the bones?

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

That's what you get for trying to cook instead of living off of ready made meals and fast food, you loving scrub

Safety First
Jul 22, 2015
Douse the whole place in Febreeze. It worked in the commercial, and as we know, everything seen on TV is truth.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op takes the bones out of his chicken before making chicken soup. lol

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
I had some uncooked chicken going bad and I hate my neighbors so I threw it in the garbage outside on Friday.

Then the dog got sick so it got covered in really stinky dog diarreah.

Today is garbage day and I can't get within 10 feet of the drat thing without gagging.

I hate my neighbors. :twisted:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

clean your house and open your windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You're a Sweaty Fatbeard, this stuff is gonna happen. Man up sweaty fatman.

• Locked thread