Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
in order to... ah gently caress, who cares really. maybe it's to cover fire damage to the local library, maybe it's to help keep the bastard children of breakdancers orphanage open. don't matter, point is you and your crew need to raise a sizable amount of money in a week. WHATCHO GONNA DO?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

B.....break?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Suck dick

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

The Rage posted:

B.....break?

even the finest crew ain't gonna get 3 and-a-half gs in a week in tips

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

the most obvious and, realistically, the most correct answer. also the dullest and most unimaginative.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Sizone posted:

the most obvious and, realistically, the most correct answer. also the dullest and most unimaginative.

Fine,

Suck some dick from the back

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Booblord Zagats posted:

Fine,

Suck some dick from the back

that doesn't make any sense

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sizone posted:

that doesn't make any sense

Pull it back between the legs (only works for big dicks).

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Take my crew to the streets in an epic dance off, some bitches about to get served!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Enter the annual 3.5K BRRRREAKDOWN HUBBALABOO! This saturday.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I tell my crew to learn how to annotate quantities of money correctly

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009
underground dick sucking tournament

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I tell my crew to learn how to annotate quantities of money correctly

you don't say dollars 3500 you say 3500 dollars. putting the symbol for the type before the quantity is a convention and it's stupid. also I'm pretty sure annotate doesn't mean what you think it means.
game over, you lose, the orphanage is lost, you and your crew are gay forever, sucking only the biggest dicks, from behind.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Jimson posted:

Enter the annual 3.5K BRRRREAKDOWN HUBBALABOO! This saturday.

you and your crew will be competing against the detroit murder city murderers, the roseland flower girls, the eastside westsiders and the jared foundation youth breakdancing squad. what makes you think you have a snowball's chance in hell?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Sell a few kidneys kindly donated by the kids getting the 3.5k

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Sell a few kidneys kindly donated by the kids getting the 3.5k

kids all have hepatitis, no one will pay you for their organs

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drop the g add a hyphen

now we the break-in crew

we gonna rob a diamond museum

easy peasy taiwanesy

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
We're getting the band back together

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Matey posted:

drop the g add a hyphen

now we the break-in crew

we gonna rob a diamond museum

easy peasy taiwanesy

now that's a plan. please detail your exploits

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
Get a big tent and a microphone. Have one member pretend to be paralyzed, then "heal" them with the power of the lord and they start breakdancing. Charge the rubes for healing.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

Sizone posted:

Obviously we spray something in the air to reveal the security lasers and easily break dance in between them. The only difficulty now is fencing the diamonds- everyone knows jews won't tolerate dealing with breakdancers, and they've got the diamond market on lock in this town.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Sizone posted:

I'm an ideas man. Big picture type

You'll have to talk to my right hand man, Tony "Bologna" Baloney, for full details

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

armed robbery. full on brutal heists. we're talking a patty-hearst-firing-a-machine-gun caper.

and then to celebrate we suck some dick

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

burn down the orphanage for the insurance money

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

armed robbery. full on brutal heists. we're talking a patty-hearst-firing-a-machine-gun caper.

and then to celebrate we suck some dick

Recreate the bank heist scene from Heat

ProfessorYesNo
Dec 10, 2006
What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in what?
Fuckin' child's play, man. Organize a breakdance tournament, 200$ entrance fee per crew, host it in Big Ray's kickass basement and get your little cousin to MC that poo poo for 20 bucks and a sixxer of miller lite. Grand prize: we suck your dick (from the back)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Tongue some bungs

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Has anyone said to suck dick from the back

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
throw a party honoring ramone

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Gaunab posted:

throw a party honoring ramone

gently caress Ramone, it's all about Jerome you snapper head.

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
I guess I'd just take it out of my savings account

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sizone posted:

you and your crew will be competing against the detroit murder city murderers, the roseland flower girls, the eastside westsiders and the jared foundation youth breakdancing squad. what makes you think you have a snowball's chance in hell?

A training montage.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Ted_Haggard posted:

underground dick sucking tournament

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
do a flip

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Wafflz posted:

A training montage.

set to what song?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Vim Fuego posted:

Get a big tent and a microphone. Have one member pretend to be paralyzed, then "heal" them with the power of the lord and they start breakdancing. Charge the rubes for healing.

after flavor-faith fails to cure a little girls blindess those "rubes" fall upon him and his whole crew, tearing them to shreds. they then go on to lynch several other breaking crews for good measure and bigotry

you double lose

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I really need to see some evidence of this back dick sucking. I still think it's a thing you guys just made up

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Just have your breaking crew reenact the Christmas Rap from the legendary movie Beat Street at the town square or something. While the crowd is hollerin, clapping, dancing and having a good ole time, have your pickpocket crew do their thing. Lol if you don't do this town to town irl.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dance on ceiling, charge admission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
pop out a gun and tell the teller to un-lock the safe & then boogaloot the cash heh

then herd the witnesses into the storage room and murder them

• Locked thread