Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

unlimited shrimp posted:

pop out a gun and tell the teller to un-lock the safe & then boogaloot the cash heh

then herd the witnesses into the storage room and murder them

a boogaloot is when you give a blowjob from the back, right? so fellate the money, that doesn't make any sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
once the donation goal is reached the whole crew kills tehmselves!!!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Steal Welfare checks from little old ladies then suck their dicks

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Booblord Zagats posted:

make sure you suck their dick from the back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqgiSoqE4Bg

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sizone posted:

set to what song?

I'd probably go with You're the Best Around or We Fight for Love even though they aren't traditional breakin songs.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Wafflz posted:

I'd probably go with You're the Best Around or We Fight for Love even though they aren't traditional breakin songs.

we fight for love is allowed, but you need a dj hella scratchin it up
I'll leave this here as an alternate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAYN9zVnwg

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Booblord Zagats posted:

little old ladies don't have dicks. at first i thought this from the back stuff was because you guys didn't understand blowjobs. now I think it's because you don't understand dicks. try and understand dicks, you probably all have them

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Sizone posted:

little old ladies don't have dicks. at first i thought this from the back stuff was because you guys didn't understand blowjobs. now I think it's because you don't understand dicks. try and understand dicks, you probably all have them

You don't understand little of ladies, fag

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Booblord Zagats posted:

You don't understand little of ladies, fag

little old ladies don't have dicks, no need to be abusive because you are so stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sizone posted:

we fight for love is allowed, but you need a dj hella scratchin it up
I'll leave this here as an alternate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAYN9zVnwg

Good call, that 3500 is already ours.

• Locked thread