Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brc64
Mar 21, 2008

I wear my sunglasses at night.

RZA Encryption posted:

Why don't you just pay for it?

I would be totally to willing to pay for tethering if Sprint gave me a reasonable way to do it. My only legit options are:

2 GB Mobile Hotspot for $20/month (per line)
6 GB Mobile Hotspot for $50/month (per line)

Using Mobile Hotspot is something that I rarely ever need, but it would be very handy to have for those rare occasions. But with that pricing model, I'm better off just doing everything on my phone to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brc64
Mar 21, 2008

I wear my sunglasses at night.

RZA Encryption posted:

Tell me about your situation where it's advantageous to be on Sprint.

I have 3 lines, unlimited voice and data, live in a place where service is actually good, and have a 22% discount through my employer. After taxes, my bill usually sits around $200 (which includes the $30/mo lease for my Note 5).

If you can find me something comparable, I'm happy to look. Every time I've looked before, everything was either roughly the same cost or significantly more expensive for what I have now.

• Locked thread