Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

david... posted:

no woman has ever been attracted to a guy solely for a car so it's probably about same sex stuff too imhbo

Nobody is attracted by a car lol. I thought it was what the car represents that is the attractor $$$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

david... posted:

no woman has ever been attracted to a guy solely for a car so it's probably about same sex stuff too imhbo

BULLSHIT!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What then, so ppl ironically look like they don't care about their small dick?

for filling in the 1 car following distance getting up in peoples asses and cutting them off all day. I call driving a SMART car "Road Rape"

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Buying a tiny clutch purse that costs way too much to make up for your cavernous vagina.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

all women have really super tiny button weiners if you think about it, except for the ones who have giant monster dongs

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Being an interesting or good person

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

Being an interesting or good person

This is a Myth.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Marrying an older dude because daddy didn't love them enough.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
lol its such bullshit we cant have reasonable dick implants

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

matriarchy at work itt

IcedPee
Jan 11, 2008

Yarrrr! I be here to plunder the fun outta me workplace! Avast!

FREE DECAHEDRON!
Patrice O'Neil had a bit where he asked women in the audience how they'd keep their man around if they lost their vagina in a trainwreck. They all said "anal" or "blowjobs" and he countered with, "none of you said tell good stories or play video games. How do you think I can respect you if you only think of yourselves as three holes?"

Then he died from being a diabetic lardass.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

amityville anus posted:

actually, NO, you can't. SMART cars take super gas so any money saved in mileage is made up by expensive gas.

Premium is $0.20 more/gallon. If you put 1 gallon+$0.20 extra cents of gas in a regular car, how many more miles can you drive compared to a smart car with 1 gallon of gas in it?

You're not very good at math.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
uhhh buying a big car to make up for a small clitoris?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ddraig posted:

:stare:
We have a new contender

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

FIRST TIME posted:

Premium is $0.20 more/gallon. If you put 1 gallon+$0.20 extra cents of gas in a regular car, how many more miles can you drive compared to a smart car with 1 gallon of gas in it?

yeah I always lolled at people scoffing at the premium gas price, especially when the price of gas was $4.00+. I've been using premium gas since I was 17 years old because of tunes

but smart cars ARE stupid though

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

FIRST TIME posted:

I'm a chemist not a car guy but that's not actually how fuel works. The octane rating is basically a score on how smooth the fuel burns and doesn't directly translate to energy/gallon. Ethanol for example has a high rating but would have significantly less overall energy than larger hydrocarbons. You should only buy the premium fuel if your engine needs it to prevent knocking.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
an expensive purse and then a tiny dog to put into that purse

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

What's the female equivalent of a small dick? Tiny tits?

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
About $50 k in plastic surgery. Buying a flashy car is all about mid life insecurity.

So is the works:
Tits
Neck
Lipo on stomach and hips
Eye lids
Dernabrasion
Face lift
Butt lift

A woman can easily drop $50 k

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

amityville anus posted:

for filling in the 1 car following distance getting up in peoples asses and cutting them off all day. I call driving a SMART car "Road Rape"

Well it's because they're so uptight from trying to fit their huge dicks in a tiny car, probably sittin on their balls to make room.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ddraig posted:

God bless bad dads

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
nice louie v handbag, micropussy

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

they buy a tiny car to make up for their enormous vag OP

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Benny Harvey posted:

What's the female equivalent of a small dick? Tiny tits?

grandcanyon.jpg

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What do girls brag about when they talk about their vaginas? Like "my vag is soooooo symmetrical" or "i got really stretchy beef flaps".

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

a strapon

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

What do girls brag about when they talk about their vaginas? Like "my vag is soooooo symmetrical" or "i got really stretchy beef flaps".

No, no,no, women brag about how easy their periods are

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Decebal posted:

No, no,no, women brag about how easy their periods are

Word up, light flow crew repasent.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Claverjoe posted:

Fake tits, close thread.

Girls don't buy THEMSELVES fake tits you loving retard. That's what rich lonely autists buy for girls

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

When Hunter was born it was over and done with in four hours :smug:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Squeezy Farm posted:

Any one know? Maybe super high heeled shoes or something?

buying a pink VW bug to make up for lack of personality

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

I drank all your Kool-Aid.
She buys a tiny car and finds a beta to drive her around in it to show her dominance over the patriarchy.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Would this be a cool place to sperg about mileage? Tia

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

ArbitraryC posted:

I'm a chemist not a car guy but that's not actually how fuel works. The octane rating is basically a score on how smooth the fuel burns and doesn't directly translate to energy/gallon. Ethanol for example has a high rating but would have significantly less overall energy than larger hydrocarbons. You should only buy the premium fuel if your engine needs it to prevent knocking.

The octane rating is a rating of how resistant the fuel is to detonation. Higher compression engines require higher octane to ensure the fuel only burns when the spark plug fires and not before. Smart cars have small engines and are higher compression to make up for it. Which is why they need premium.

Or diesel.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do you count the forward thrust and the pull-back as well? Are there cock odometers? What if someone puts it in halfway and just sort of wobbles about?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

social vegan posted:

Would this be a cool place to sperg about mileage? Tia

yes

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
having an apartment/house full of loving poo poo and basically a shrine to herself (must include large framed vanity photos of her and partner, and live laugh love things)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Oscar Wild posted:

Girls don't buy THEMSELVES anything

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Feminism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
around here it's women driving their husband's massive lifted 4 door pickup to run errands while the husband takes the economy car to commute to work

e. or it was a divorce award

• Locked thread