Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

circ dick soleil posted:

poop that is past its expiration date

I'll eat anything that's good if I'm hungry. The hungrier I get the wider the possibilities become. By the 4th day or something I'm sure I would eat a dish I wouldn't normally consider. Goodnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Captain Morgan Private Stock makes me gag. I had so much of that poo poo in college.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Liver. I've tried and tried but I just don't like it.

ugh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like pretty much all food, I cant think of anything that makes me want to gag. I guess I dont like chikcen feet at dimsum places cause they remind me of my old pet rooster ):

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Keg posted:

I'm a picky eater. I always have been, and when I was a kid I went to bed hungry pretty often. My parents didn't know that picky eating can be a biological thing. I ordered one of those DNA test things from 23 & Me, and it turns out I"m a supertaster.

Almost anything that's green, I can't eat. Leafy vegetables, broccoli, asparagus are all out. They're nasty and taste like how awful morning vitamin piss smells. Even limes make me gag, and I can detect even the smallest amount of lime in any food (vodka cokes are my drink, but the bartender always wants to put a lime on the glass, ruining the drink for me. Most people would think that the lime doesn't get in the drink, but it's probably a subconscious thing and I just can't get that normally delicious coke down my throat. It's like the drink got tainted. For that same reason, I don't like to eat food off a plate that has had salad on it.

It's not fun at all to be a picky eater, I know I inconvenience my friends by insisting on just plain meat & cheese pizzas or by making sure there aren't gross veggies in the food at whatever restaurant they want me to try next. The absolute worst is when we go to a fancy place and the plate gets "garnished" by some gross poo poo that taints the rest of my meal. They do this even if I order off the kid's menu. I'll get it down, but it's like the whole meal just got ruined. I don't want to blow $20 on a plain chicken breast and fries just to have some idiot put kale on the plate to try and impress me.

Is anybody else a weird picky eater like me?

Song for you OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRgEkek-sb8

Also, gently caress Liver & Onions as well as Macaroni Salad, the later stinks up the whole drat fridge and makes everything taste like it no matter what.

AbbadonOfHell fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Aug 27, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lol at how bitchmade op is

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Supertaster? More like punk rear end bitch.

I cant eat cucumber though, it makes me gag.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

spud posted:

Supertaster? More like punk rear end bitch.

I cant eat cucumber though, it makes me gag.

can you drink it in water? It is very refreshing in water and also EXCELLENT in a gin and tonic as a subsititue for a lime

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

can you drink it in water? It is very refreshing in water and also EXCELLENT in a gin and tonic as a subsititue for a lime
fuckin fancy rear end flamingo man

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

fuckin fancy rear end flamingo man

:monocle:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I don't really care for egg mayo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

wait did you just add that title text or has it always been there and i'm a blind idiot

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im a superwalker meaning i cant walk see how dumb that sounds

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

im a superwalker meaning i cant walk see how dumb that sounds
he's Superman meaning he's not a man since he's an alien :shrug:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i wish snake plisken would detonate the emp bomb and send the world back to pre tech times just so pussies in cities without guns that have maybe been on a hike in the woods that can't even eat a vegetable just die already

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cottage cheese looks pretty gross but I've never tried it

:11tea:

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

OP you should probably eat some vegetables. Whoever posted the clip of Freaky Eaters: Addicted to Cheesy Potatoes, thanks, that was the firs thing that came to my mind when I read the OP.

I don't really care for turnips, they're very bitter. Same with kumquats. i also hate shellfish, mostly because of the texture. Other than that I'll eat just about anything.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i dont like raw tomatoes. they taste like dirt and its just a cold, wet mess on an otherwise good sandwich.

i like tomatoes in tabouli, salsa, bruschetta, whatever. i even love fried green tomatoes. i just can't do regular rear end tomatoes.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Tuna.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my sister eats tuna sandwiches every day for lunch. they smell like rear end.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

symbolic posted:

my sister eats tuna sandwiches every day for lunch. they smell like rear end.

i eat you sisters rear end every day for lunch. smells like tuna

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

No.

I am not a fag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

wait did you just add that title text or has it always been there and i'm a blind idiot

It has always been there it might have been lighter before Ive had to keep buying it cause of bans and mean people changing it and never remember what hex code for yellow I use lol

• Locked thread