Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
That's right folks, September 8 is the day that our beloved Starbucks is giving us our sweet, pumpkin-ey drinks back.

It's a little longer than normal but that's alright because its worth the wait.....Starbucks is making them with all natural ingredients including REAL PUMPKIN!!!

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/news/a45304/all-new-all-natural-pumpkin-spice-latte-has-a-release-date/

In the meantime, you can satisfy your cravings by purchasing and consuming these new M&Ms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Who's looking forward to some mafarking PSL's??? :spooky:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

symbolic posted:

loving millennails

Nothing I love more than waking up on an crisp fall day, putting on a sweater and grabbing some PSLs w bae.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

I am Toni Lippi posted:

gently caress you I like pumpkin spice lattes

No same here. This thread is mostly unironic.

They're rich, sweet but not too sweet, and one of my favorite parts of Fall

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I once made fancy pumpkin spice lattes using a recipe from Martha Stewart. They took a long time and sucked...weren't very pumpkin-ey

Buying them is the way to go. McDonalds makes a decent PSL. Im definitely gonna try DUnkin Donuts offering this Fall.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Moneyball posted:

I hate pumpkin spiced anything and I'm almost white enough to be albino. It's like stereotypes are wrong sometimes. :aaa:

I am of Indian heritage and I love pumpkin spice lattes. Good taste knows no boundaries (or bad taste in your case :laugh:)

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

ugh. somehow, i'll end up buying one nad enjoying it.

Im jealous.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Real talk, I'm kind of surprised how popular PSLs are amongst millennials. They're not nearly as sweet n sugary as half of the other prepared drinks offered by Starbucks.

They're sweet and tasty for someone who normally drinks black coffee but nothing compared to a mocha or frappacino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

TEAYCHES posted:

Homosexual intercourse is disgusting and those who enjoy it are degenerates

• Locked thread