Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Tricking the republicans into a ban on medical abortions for down syndrome fetuses. Way to set up a new voter base that will be dependent on the government from cradle to the grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Trump 2016

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
can down syndrome fetuses vote

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Buckeyes deserved 9/11

naem
May 29, 2011

Ohio has democrats??

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Enfield posted:

can down syndrome fetuses vote

Voting begins at conception

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
we need to square down what the gay gene is and then send a bunch of state legislatures bills that ban gay fetus abortions

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm the unwanted retarded baby in the OP

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love my dead gay fetus

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

boom boom boom posted:

I'm the unwanted retarded baby in the OP

Your life is sacred until you plop out of your mom's box and become a burden on society.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

4outof5 posted:

Your life is sacred until you plop out of your mom's box and become a burden on society.

lol if you think politicians legit give a gently caress about babies or saying their nightly prayers

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Melmac posted:

Trump 2016

lawn signs are popping up all over the place

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

lol if you think politicians legit give a gently caress about babies or saying their nightly prayers

they don't, that's the belief held by the single-issue voters whose votes the politicians are courting

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
lol, look at all these stick in the mud old farts who object to a baby being tortured to death by getting ripped part. just lol

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Freestyle posted:

lol, look at all these stick in the mud old farts who object to a baby being tortured to death by getting ripped part. just lol

with genetic testing they can take the mothers blood and detect it as early as ten weeks. that is in the first trimester and it can be aborted pharmacologically and not with surgery.

maybe it is just old fucks who want to limit abortion in any way possible

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

Him and ReMax

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

Lookit those baby blues

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
The bitch at the 7/11 saw you buy the meth.
It's quiet tonight; you could hear sticks getting stepped on right?

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Melmac posted:

Trump 2016

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
get out of my country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
why would a bunch of out of touch old white guys get to have any say in what goes on in a woman's body?

• Locked thread