Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

why

does

he

do

this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Because he is stupid.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You want to touch his pee pee

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Although that last one was also because he's too fat for airplanes.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
because he's autistic for reals

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
holy poo poo who is that thin beardless guy with kevin smith's dumb eyebrows?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

burritolingus posted:

Because he is stupid.

gently caress you for making me quote this OP

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

burritolingus posted:

Because he is stupid.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/thatkevinsmith/status/2554608773

ftw

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wuve, twue wuve.

howlard
Aug 27, 2015

by XyloJW
hey I'm kevin smith I'm just a normal guy from jersey, how did this success all happen to me? derp.

that's the look he's trying to give.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Oh wow. Kinda weird seeing him clean shaven.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Its why girls do the duck face. They are so self conscious they can't just act normal out of fear that their normal will be scrutinized. Makes it easier to deflect any insults since they can just brush it off as looking goofy on purpose.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Nerdy dude from Jersey made good. His movies are kinda meh for the most part but he's got heart and honestly that counts for something. The something being nothing to do with being near a directors chair.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Oh wow. Kinda weird seeing him clean shaven.

even weirder seeing him not fat (lol like that ever happened)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

tusk was a bad movie, but nobody could have guessed that it would have been Johnny Depp who actually ruined it completely

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Fonzarelli posted:

tusk was a bad movie, but nobody could have guessed that it would have been Johnny Depp who actually ruined it completely

i couldnt make it past the first 5 mins of that trash. tried to watch it today. PU what a stinker

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
He's more jorts now than man...

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Anything after Mallrats never happened. He died of a heart attack.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

FalloutGod posted:

Its why girls do the duck face. They are so self conscious they can't just act normal out of fear that their normal will be scrutinized. Makes it easier to deflect any insults since they can just brush it off as looking goofy on purpose.

Huh. poo poo. I never thought about the reasoning behind that

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

JiveHonky posted:

i couldnt make it past the first 5 mins of that trash. tried to watch it today. PU what a stinker

it only gets worse and worse and then it ends

funnily enough i kinda dug Red State

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TwoFire posted:

Anything after Mallrats never happened. He died of a heart attack.

Chasing Amy?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ElectricSheep posted:

Chasing Amy?

when i saw chasing amy i was genuinely shocked that kevin smith had the restraint to let an emotional moment land. really out of character.

also dogma was after mallrats.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
what was the movie he did about the clown who stops the gay serial killer?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

FalloutGod posted:

hmm good point

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

spacemang_spliff posted:

what was the movie he did about the clown who stops the gay serial killer?

jersey girl

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
clerks 2 is the worst movie ever made

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Dude he lost a lot of weight good for that guy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Orkin Mang posted:

AHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AHHHH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

ElectricSheep posted:

Chasing Amy?

Maybe. It isn't a favorite but I may let it go.

shiksa posted:

I know.

Orkin Mang posted:

At least it reintroduced me to Pumpkins' 1979. That was a good song.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

Dogma is good or bad depending on what mood you're in that day. Like it's a pretty butchered movie because he had all these big ideas that he had to cut out before/during shooting and it shows, and it can either bother you because it's a movie version of swiss cheese, or it won't bother you because what remains has some decent stuff in there.

But gently caress all that really just watch it for the commentary. Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma have the best DVD commentary.

Also yeah we need to not gloss over this:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jamesman posted:

Dogma is good or bad depending on what mood you're in that day. Like it's a pretty butchered movie because he had all these big ideas that he had to cut out before/during shooting and it shows, and it can either bother you because it's a movie version of swiss cheese, or it won't bother you because what remains has some decent stuff in there.

But gently caress all that really just watch it for the commentary. Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma have the best DVD commentary.

is it a recording of jason mewes withdrawing from smack?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Jamesman posted:

Like it's a pretty butchered movie

:agreed:

It was like he just took all the dick and fart jokes he could find, added Carlin, and stirred with the 90s ambiguously gay duo (brad and matt).

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

is it a recording of jason mewes withdrawing from smack?

Kind of yeah. They're all a mix of Kevin telling interesting stories about making the movies, Mewes mumbling incoherent poo poo, and Ben Affleck basically riffing on the movies (and himself) the entire time.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

ElectricSheep posted:

Chasing Amy?
is real bad

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Jamesman posted:

Kind of yeah. They're all a mix of Kevin telling interesting stories about making the movies, Mewes mumbling incoherent poo poo, and Ben Affleck basically riffing on the movies (and himself) the entire time.

Jeff Anderson is really boring in the one he shows up on.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Lolly Poopdeck posted:

He's more jorts now than man...

Christ, he looks like my brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
he pooped his jorts and he knows it