Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ElectricSheep posted:

Chasing Amy?

when i saw chasing amy i was genuinely shocked that kevin smith had the restraint to let an emotional moment land. really out of character.

also dogma was after mallrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

spacemang_spliff posted:

what was the movie he did about the clown who stops the gay serial killer?

jersey girl

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jamesman posted:

Dogma is good or bad depending on what mood you're in that day. Like it's a pretty butchered movie because he had all these big ideas that he had to cut out before/during shooting and it shows, and it can either bother you because it's a movie version of swiss cheese, or it won't bother you because what remains has some decent stuff in there.

But gently caress all that really just watch it for the commentary. Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma have the best DVD commentary.

is it a recording of jason mewes withdrawing from smack?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i am glad that kevin smith lost all that weight tho no one should die before their daughter with a comic book name graduates high school

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

also its a good thing his comic book daughter got the "hot wife" genes and not the "fat new jersey" genes.

• Locked thread