Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
so at the place im working atm a guy (i assume) keeps blocking one of the toilets with tp. like the same toilet at roughly the same time every day that i have used it completely clogged with a huge amount of toilet paper. because im a nice person i have been unclogging it, usually i can do it by flushing a couple times but every so often i gotta break it up with the toilet brush. today flushing wasnt doing it so i went for the brush and found it absolutly coated in poo poo. it seemed to have been deliberatly stuck in a nasty poo poo, theres no posiible way it got that bad accidentally.

my question is why

what could possess a human being to do such a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
me upon discovering the brush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Because you touch yourself at night

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
It's a domination thing. Well done OP now your the tp shitter's bitch

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i admit today was a bit too much, i wasnt willing to clean up after him after that

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
maybe hes on a lot of drugs

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Dunno op I usually just poo poo in the tank?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

why not?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
just clogging the toilet everyday is weird enough, but this was like mentally ill territory

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Sonofsilversign posted:

so at the place im working atm

You go A T M for a living, and are grossed out by a clogged toilet?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Frankenstyle posted:

You go A T M for a living, and are grossed out by a clogged toilet?

its not the toilet dude thats always clean but blocked with paper. it was a toilet brush totally covevered in poo poo like all in the bristles it was actually really awful

also a2m is acceptable if your drunk everyone know that

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ah gently caress. I can't believe you've done this.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

nice clickbait thread title op

cuck macchiato im gay etc

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
7 ways your coworkers are secretly literal subhumans

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

OP why do you work with a broken manchild that used to work for Lowtax?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Sappo569 posted:

OP why do you work with a broken manchild that used to work for Lowtax?

i dont get this reference?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

some times people use toilet paper to wipe theyre bums. some times they use too mych because they have a ver. lovely arsehole and i guess you work with a guy who has reall. sticky shits and needs to wipe a lot. i dont wipe myself so i dont have this problem

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The smell of that poo poo simmering in the toilet for all that time :gonk:

OP why don't you page the environmental service department to clean it up ?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
evry other time its been fine jjst a toilet blocked with tp no poo poo or piss or anyhitng dunno why he took it to the next level this time

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Where do you work, in an office building a grocery store, do you think it's an employee or a customer? Details man, get with the details.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Sonofsilversign posted:

so at the place im working atm a guy (i assume) keeps blocking one of the toilets with tp. like the same toilet at roughly the same time every day that i have used it completely clogged with a huge amount of toilet paper. because im a nice person i have been unclogging it, usually i can do it by flushing a couple times but every so often i gotta break it up with the toilet brush. today flushing wasnt doing it so i went for the brush and found it absolutly coated in poo poo. it seemed to have been deliberatly stuck in a nasty poo poo, theres no posiible way it got that bad accidentally.

my question is why

what could possess a human being to do such a thing

you don't sound like a nice person, you just sound like a loving idiot lmbo

have fun inhaling that dude's poo poo, nice person

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Mad Monk posted:

Where do you work, in an office building a grocery store, do you think it's an employee or a customer? Details man, get with the details.

its like a department store im doing their merchandising for them atm. theres not really anyway for me to know, the place is under construction so if i had to guess id say it one of the tradesmen. seems like the kinda thing a builder or electrician might do imo

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Vorik posted:

you don't sound like a nice person, you just sound like a loving idiot lmbo

have fun inhaling that dude's poo poo, nice person

gee thanks bro real supportive

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
perhaps that toilet is a portal to an evil world that's trying to invade us and some good soul keeps trying to clog it up to save humanity

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Are you responsible for the bathrooms being clean? If not, then just let it be. You tried.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Mad Monk posted:

Are you responsible for the bathrooms being clean? If not, then just let it be. You tried.

of course not, i just wanna understand the mindset of someone who would this kinda thing...

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Suggestion: the toilet brush was used directly on the rear end to conserve tp

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Describe the smell OP. Is it consistent over time or can you tell what breakfast the guy had ?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3732830

Guillotine.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sonofsilversign posted:

of course not, i just wanna understand the mindset of someone who would this kinda thing...

Luvcow posted:

perhaps that toilet is a portal to an evil world that's trying to invade us and some good soul keeps trying to clog it up to save humanity

:colbert:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

peanut posted:

Suggestion: the toilet brush was used directly on the rear end to conserve tp

even that would not explain it. this thing was 360 degree coated in poo poo like imagine a pinecone of excrement attatched to a plastic handle. then it was carefully placed back into the holder without getting any on the holder itself so that it appeared normal from the outside. someone deliberately conceived planned and executed this

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

i dont know how your theoretical toilet dimension could be any worse than this one tbh

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Sonofsilversign posted:

I used to know a guy who would start conversations with people and then start purposely antagonizing them for no reason. It didn't matter what they were talking about, he would find a way to antagonize the other person and keep at it until the conversation was over. I asked him why he did this once and he told me that when people got angry at him and started to get emotional he felt that he had bested them and proven that he was the one in control of the conversation. It was a way for him to feel superior to other people, and a way for him to deal with what I assume were some pretty substantial insecurities. Like another poster mentioned earlier, your toilet clogger is probably doing this as a way to feel superior. He also could just be a retarded idiot who doesn't know how to properly use the toilet, there are more of those people out there than you would think.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we have a secret shitter that meticulously lines the toilet seat with several layers of toilet paper (ok, whatever i guess) but the wierd part is. he leaves it on the seat after hes done. im going to catch him.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

we have a secret shitter that meticulously lines the toilet seat with several layers of toilet paper (ok, whatever i guess) but the wierd part is. he leaves it on the seat after hes done. im going to catch him.

What are you going to do after you catch him

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

What are you going to do after you catch him

give him a swirlie

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i ask myself the same thing when i see op has made a thread

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm gonna guess the big swerve in this story is that op is the culprit all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't know but it was always fun in high school to take those industrial sized rolls of toilet paper, roll them out really far, stick one end in the toilet and watch the long piece of toilet paper get sucked into the toilet. Getting a string of paper into the next room and around obstacles was like the bonus round.

• Locked thread