Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Universe Master posted:

PC is by far the best gaming platform

hope that answers your question, OP

this guy gets it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

In summation:
"P.C." is mentioning to a coworker that his confederate flag mug makes him look like kind of a dick and then never mentioning it again as long as he's otherwise cool.

"P.C. gone mad" is him receiving documented counseling for displaying said mug and having that mark on his record follow him for the rest of his career so the next time he slips up he gets slammed for being a racist and loses his job even though he's actually a decent guy.

"ANIME IS BLOOD" is getting a mug with a posterized photograph of Sherman made, and then getting coffee at the same time as that guy and staring him dead in the eye whenever you're both in the break room, getting coffee

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

when things get a bit contentious with me and my friends, i just say to them 'look to the stars, bowen'. because arent we all just star dust in the end?

I'm gonna pound you into star dust, hippy :twisted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Blazing Ownager posted:

PC Gone Mad:

L-L-LOOK AT YOU GOONS

PANTING AND SWEATING AS YOU LOOK THROUGH YOUR ANIME

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jastiger posted:

Haha dang.

Lets break it down though. If I brought something that LOOKED like a bomb and put it into my backpack and made it LOOK like I was planting it in a locker, but it was a pop tart bitten to look like a bomb, is it wrong to treat it seriously?

I mean its really silly on the surface, but I'm not sure going around pretending to use weapons on people is really "fun lol" type stuff.

Thoughts? PC GONE MAD?!

actually yes, it would be, because it's a loving pop tart

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
he's just saying what every parent unironically believes about their child

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the only thing that stops a bad guy with a pastry is a good guy with a pastry

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
both guys need to give me their pastries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jastiger posted:

I was thinking about the pastry thing. I mean its just a stupid pastry, but does the school (or society at large) want to live in a society where its "ok and cool" to make believe weapons then "make believe" threaten people with them?

I'm not so sure thats a good message to send, so I guess I'm ok with them putting that kid in jail for life with no chance of parole.

I'm torn; on the one hand children really are not the bundles of sweetness they are made out to be, but on the other hand arresting them for making finger guns while playing cops and robbers is also retarded as hell

• Locked thread