Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Germstore posted:

I don't want to hurt you because you are fat. I want to hurt you because you post like a care-hard poo poo.

I don't think it's really acceptable to want to hurt someone for either of those reasons. I think it's good to care about things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fatkraken posted:

5'11", 158lbs as of two days ago (goal weight from weightloss was 154, I've been on holiday so I'm gonna get back down there over the next couple weeks)

sit on my face tia

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

dogcrash truther posted:

I don't think it's really acceptable to want to hurt someone for either of those reasons. I think it's good to care about things.

It is not good to care this much about what was at best a mild zinger.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

dogcrash truther posted:

I think it's good to care about things.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Fatkraken posted:

5'11", 158lbs as of two days ago (goal weight from weightloss was 154, I've been on holiday so I'm gonna get back down there over the next couple weeks)

that's not bad. probably look skinny because of your height

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

vyst posted:

sit on my face tia

:chloe:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Fatkraken posted:

Melted butter, apparently

much like the symposiums of ancient greece we gather here today to try the new baja spicy blast, before it is even released to the public, while discussing linux computer words.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

"Can you refill my drink?"

"Refill it yourself."

"sudo refill my drink."

*everyone laughs*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Germstore posted:

"Refill it yourself."

"sudo refill my drink."

*everyone laughs*

I need a liter of cola

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

vyst posted:

sit on my face tia

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Instead of worrying about your diet just work out for an hour every day, like real heavy intense stuff, then you can eat literally whatever you want. In fact, eating a lot will help you become even stronger. Watching your diet is for people who want to become skinny little health-twinks, shameful beanpoles

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Justin Tyme posted:

Instead of worrying about your diet just work out for an hour every day, like real heavy intense stuff, then you can eat literally whatever you want. In fact, eating a lot will help you become even stronger. Watching your diet is for people who want to become skinny little health-twinks, shameful beanpoles

a good system is to eat an apple for every 12 pounds u lift

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Justin Tyme posted:

I eat 92 cans of green beans a month

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Germstore posted:

"Refill it yourself."

"sudo refill my drink."

*everyone laughs*

lol

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

does it matter what kind of apple?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

vyst posted:

a helpful little rhyme is "golden delicious - most nutritious"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
apples are living fossils and members of the nightshade family, but unlike their brethren the modern potato they retain their ancient poisons

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

vyst posted:

Yes this is extremely important only eat green apples because the sugars are different and also boosts test levels, red apples will turn you into a girl and also gay and you will make negative gains (lifting weights will make your muscles smaller)

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Justin Tyme posted:

A fun thing to do at social gatherings is devour everything in sight with great relish while other people around you are like "oh I just simply couldn't eat another bite" in some pearl clutching display of restraint, when you know they're just gonna eat a bunch of ice cream later, and so are you too but you're gonna put it to work.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

but eat too many and youll have 12 men lifting ur coffin.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

better to be judged by 12 than buried by 6

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Dave Concepcion posted:

apples are sugary sweets with some fiber

fine if it replaces a bar of chocolate, but not in and of itself healthy

eat a vegetable

LMAO!!! You must be the biggest retard ever and I bet you look like poo poo too.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
"Fresh fruits are not in and of themselves healthy"

Cant make this stuff up, can only be found on the GBS forums.

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
Fun fact, the FDA never set legal limits on lead or arsenic content in apples. This might be related to how 100 years ago apple orchards were usually treated with lead arsenate based pesticides so basically a significant fraction of our traditional apple industry is using land that is completely incapable of producing apples with a heavy metal content which would satisfy any standards a reasonable healthcare professional would consider appropriate.

Also: Hilarious fun fact, organic apples typically have just as much lead in them from pesticides used 80 years ago as the non-organic ones. Ha ha, maybe those studies showing that there's no measurable health difference between organic and non-organic foods would have had slightly different results if that consumer-trend had started before the industrial revolution?

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

LMAO!!! You must be the biggest retard ever and I bet you look like poo poo too.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

"Fresh fruits are not in and of themselves healthy"

Cant make this stuff up, can only be found on the GBS forums.

I know a thing or two about nutrition and exercise unlike literally 99% of you

you probably buy sugar drinks because they've added vitamins to them and pat yourself on the back

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Dave Concepcion posted:

you probably buy sugar drinks because they've added vitamins to them and pat yourself on the back

Joke's on you. I can't reach my back to pat it anymore. :smug:

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
i pat myself with a rag on a stick

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Dave Concepcion posted:

Weird line to draw in the sand between fruits and veggies. 5% fructose, good. 10% fructose, bad?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Dave Concepcion posted:

:smuggo: :smuggo:

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Germstore posted:

Weird line to draw in the sand between fruits and veggies. 5% fructose, good. 10% fructose, bad?

vegetables take more effort to eat and are more filling

edit: and there's quite a big difference between the least sugary vegetables and the most sugary fruits, people tend to go for really sugary stuff like bananas and pride themselves on having eaten some health food (which is dumb and counter-productive if you're trying to lose weight)

Dave Concepcion fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Aug 27, 2015

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Dave Concepcion posted:

vegetables take more effort to eat and are more filling

No they don't and no they aren't. Are you just doubling down on a bad opinion? Maybe reconsider your obviously bad opinion instead.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Dave Concepcion posted:

lmao i bet you're fat af irl

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Food that is often referred to as vegetables are just fruit with a slightly higher water percentage.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Dave Concepcion posted:

If you are saying that fresh fruit is not a healthy choice in the context of a well balanced diet than you really dont know poo poo.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Germstore posted:

No they don't and no they aren't. Are you just doubling down on a bad opinion? Maybe reconsider your obviously bad opinion instead.

yeah you're right, no difference between bananas and broccoli

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

If you are saying that fresh fruit is not a healthy choice in the context of a well balanced diet than you really dont know poo poo.

What, exactly, is it that fruits provide that vegetables don't?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Dave Concepcion posted:

yeah you're right, no difference between bananas and broccoli

At that point you may as well say not to eat carrots (or peas or onions) because they have three times the sugar as broccoli. You're doubling down on an obviously stupid opinion for no reason .

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dave Concepcion posted:

musical theatre

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Gobblecoque posted:

lmao i bet you're fat af irl

lol no, I'm in very good shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Dave Concepcion posted:

A diversified nutrient profile

• Locked thread