Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
this page reserved for interesting thoughts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to fart on a bug

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Please post educational links to share with my GF, thank you lets keep this reelevant

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Enfield posted:

im going to fart on a bug

:suspense:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rba9Z0CcWwQ

hth

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

They have no rear end and they look 10

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
what is your girlfriend's bmi

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Ramsus posted:

what is your girlfriend's bmi

she has an MBI — massive butt Index

she off the charts :D

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Does she want to shake her rear end or do you have to convince her

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

dogcrash truther posted:

Does she want to shake her rear end or do you have to convince her

its a mix, she wants to dance and we usually grind or dance bachata style, but then when rap is on like errr of course i want her booty smashin me

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

gently caress da Mods posted:

They have no rear end and they look 10

well they're russian

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

It doesn't cause its not good at all

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
lol only goons would complain about a video of women shaking their asses in booty shorts.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

lol only goons would complain about a video of women shaking their asses in booty shorts.

sirry u have no taste in twerk

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Ramsus posted:

actually twerking is something that young teen girls do for a goof when they have sleepovers in the privacy of their own home and not something an adult woman should be doing unless she is complete and utter trash

maybe next get your girlfriend some long rear end glue on nails with tigers on them and some giant hoop earings

this is a hosed up thing to say

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

little munchkin posted:

this is a hosed up thing to say

someone with plat please report that guy

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

i want her booty smashin me

yeah i think that's just called having sex op

dancing is like what you do when you want to have sex but have to have some clothes on so just skip that part imho

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

DeusExMachinima posted:

yeah i think that's just called having sex op

dancing is like what you do when you want to have sex but have to have some clothes on so just skip that part imho

hmmm not helpeful but interesting POV

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

its a mix, she wants to dance and we usually grind or dance bachata style, but then when rap is on like errr of course i want her booty smashin me

I guess what i'm asking is if the problem is just physical (she doesnt know how) or psychological (some part of her doesn't want to)

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Why don't you just let her be herself.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

a dog from hell posted:

im from the future, and no

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

dogcrash truther posted:

I guess what i'm asking is if the problem is just physical (she doesnt know how) or psychological (some part of her doesn't want to)

p sure its physical, i mean she laughs and says im white!!! but im like comon its ok baby :)

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

a dog from hell posted:

if she wants to shake it and can't, then hes helping her self-actualize

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
one time i took my then-girlfriend to a strip club and we had a great time, and then later, at home, she practice d the booty clap until she got it right op, so maybe that's what you need to do, or maybe more generally, get her to go to places where people are shaking their booty on the regular, and let peer pressure and the ability to observe do their thing

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Good luck in your endeavor op.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

dogcrash truther posted:

one time i took my then-girlfriend to a strip club and we had a great time, and then later, at home, she practice d the booty clap until she got it right op, so maybe that's what you need to do, or maybe more generally, get her to go to places where people are shaking their booty on the regular, and let peer pressure and the ability to observe do their thing

:aaaaa:

this is smart yah i mean we go out she dances. i'll jsut force her to watch the best dancer i see

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

:aaaaa:

this is smart yah i mean we go out she dances. i'll jsut force her to watch the best dancer i see

glhf with the big booty white girl; girls like that are a treasure

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
i'd suggest getting her loaded up with the dankest nugs and jack daniels that'll probably get her inspired

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

dogcrash truther posted:

glhf with the big booty white girl; girls like that are a treasure

respect bruh

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhj7GqzdNyQ

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

:wal:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

My GF is a white girl with a nice big rear end. Very good big and round, put together. Like not only good for White girl standards, just like in general its a :drat: FINE :butt: that could go well in a rap music video. Def the best rear end ive ever encountered among all the girls ive ever been with.

Here's the thing tho...she so white she don't even know how to properly shake rear end/twerk/drop it/etc.

Anyone have any exp. with this? Advice? She's eager to learn.

Tell her to watch a cooler guy's girlfriend.

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
im a hot tranny mess

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

AdolfHitler posted:

im a hot tranny mess

does that mean you can't shake that booty?

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
so your latest slam-whale is 30lbs overweight and doesn't know how to shake the amorphous blob that trails along behind her.

kill her.
then yourself.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Perhaps a metronome would help her white rear end.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

She just needs more vodka on a daily basis.
And perhaps a potato to plug that so it doesn't happen again.
Such is life.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Gaunab posted:

well they're russian

Wasn't there an actual performance of that and they ended up closing the school down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Most girls 25 and under know how to do it automatically somehow. Just tell her to do it, it's apparently a natural instinct. If yours can't or won't then I'm sorry, trade her in for a working model.

I made two of my girls give me a demonstration while I recorded them. My phone is loaded with twerk vids. :smug:

• Locked thread