Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
Same here, so alpha right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
One time I went like two weeks without j/o or having sex and every time I took a piss I thought I was going to jizz everywhere. thats my story

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm probably gonna jack off in a bit then play some video games :c00l:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

pffff that's what bathrooms are for

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
So I'm talking with a friend of mine and we sometimes talk about the sex. So halfway through a conversation I go off on a tangent involving Marquis DeSade, lube and David Bowie. Is this it, GBS? Am I reaching new frontiers? Will I be the Buzz Aldrin of blue balls?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I hope you have a washing machine because the inevitable trip to the laundry mat to clean your sheets is gonna be embarrassing.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Archer666 posted:

Is this it, GBS? Am I reaching new frontiers? Will I be the Buzz Aldrin of blue balls?

Nah there was a goon who injured his dumb self and was in the hospital in a cast for over a month with zero privacy. Near the end of it he was so sex crazed he claims he just started jacking it out of the blue.

That's it, that was the plan.

When they found him he was marinating blissfully in his own spunk since he made no plans for clean-up, disposal or well, anything.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

hard counter posted:

Nah there was a goon who injured his dumb self and was in the hospital in a cast for over a month with zero privacy. Near the end of it he was so sex crazed he claims he just started jacking it out of the blue.

That's it, that was the plan.

When they found him he was marinating blissfully in his own spunk since he made no plans for clean-up, disposal or well, anything.

...Christ, I may need to blow the lid off this before I devolve into that... Or I try to push my luck, go beyond this level of hosed up. Achieve some kind of nirvana as my dicks explodes.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Why do you think you're becoming a transsexual, OP?

Are you so sexually frustrated that all sorts of ideas are turning you on - or are you realizing your dick is useless and unnecessary?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Why do you think you're becoming a transsexual, OP?

Are you so sexually frustrated that all sorts of ideas are turning you on - or are you realizing your dick is useless and unnecessary?

The former has been screwing with me, and I want to cut my dick off because goddamn once I even accidentally touch my dick I turn into a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Hey so the latest conservative Christian theory is that gayness happens when daddy's don't hug and kiss their sons enough

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Call me op :wink:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
whatever you do don't waste it on a tissue, get it on his face or something cuz its be like geyser time

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Monk posted:

Who was the goon the got the job beating off retards? He can help.

I think it was forums poster Mad Monk

Ohhh look I switched it around

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Happened to me while I was staying at grandparents last thanksgiving. As I was driving to Chicago to catch my flight home I stopped at a rest stop to take a dump and decided "it's 3 in the morning in bum-gently caress nowhere Wisconsin" and went to town. I was almost there when some dude I didn't know was in there reached under the stall and caressed my leg. Scared the literal poo poo out of me and I ran out into the night as I heard him coming out of hiding in the adjacent stall.

Almost got hosed in the bum in bum-gently caress WI. hosed up AND true!

Good luck, OP

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

vulvasaur posted:

how does he feel?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
again lol if you can't fap in perfect silence

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Crazyeyes posted:

Happened to me while I was staying at grandparents last thanksgiving. As I was driving to Chicago to catch my flight home I stopped at a rest stop to take a dump and decided "it's 3 in the morning in bum-gently caress nowhere Wisconsin" and went to town. I was almost there when some dude I didn't know was in there reached under the stall and caressed my leg. Scared the literal poo poo out of me and I ran out into the night as I heard him coming out of hiding in the adjacent stall.

Good luck, OP

Foot tap next time

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hope this helps

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Crazyeyes posted:

Good luck, OP

shoulda dropped some dook sauce on his sauce

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

again lol if you can't fap in perfect silence

:confused: You masturbate without screaming loudly and moaning? The gently caress?

Crazyeyes posted:

Good luck, OP

Gotta say, this has got me p spooked. Will never take a dump while on the road.

Also its day 6 now, or 7. Aside from being distracted as gently caress like 90% of the time because if I dont focus my mind just wonders off to whatever erotic fantasy it can make, I'm fine. Though I think I became even more gay somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just get a huge set of bolt on titties and laser hair removal OP then post pics

• Locked thread