Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

or maybe open up a virtual bar in the parking lot ? it could be like a tavern in skyrim with mead and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i havent decided what to sell at salt hat yet, but i know im going to stand leaning up against the doorway flipping a coin

maybe its a magic shop? who knows??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Enfield posted:

that doesnt sound like something somebody would pay for

There is also paint your own pottery in a back room where you are scoured with a cat-o-nine tails.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

or maybe open up a virtual bar in the parking lot ? it could be like a tavern in skyrim with mead and stuff

i think.janitor is good ill just bring mead in a fflask

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i was sorta thinking about like paintings of outer space or those pictures in the desert at night where you can see the galaxy in the sky

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm opening a mead store with artisanal mead called "the mead bead" because the mead is served in hollow beads you can wear as a necklace.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i was sorta thinking about like paintings of outer space or those pictures in the desert at night where you can see the galaxy in the sky

thats a good idea, you could rent videos about space to people too, like blockbuster but for space.

their problem was they just rented any kind of video you could think of, too broad and confusing. if they would have concentrated on just one subject they probably would have done a lot better.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
like hardy boys mysteries

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ill make the website

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

you have a lot of websites on your plate as it is.. i think with salt hat i will rely on word of mouth anyhow, that seems like the kind of thing a guy who does a lot of leaning and coin flipping would do

just good down-to-earth service but out of this world products (literally!)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
one of you sell me something at your store I can kill myself with

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
don't care how. do care how much

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey posted:

one of you sell me something at your store I can kill myself with

*nods*

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

thank you.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
How high are you, OP?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

dad gay. so what posted:

ill make the website

can you code html now?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

How high are you, OP?

(i think he is just copy pasting his junkmail)

hmmm, looks like someone knows how to use outlook :raise:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JakeP posted:

can you code html now?

huh?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738211&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
New special at Applewhite's restaurant: apple slices w/artisinal honey that still has the bee stingers in. Nod at your waitress for 30 minutes and it's free.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Suicidegirls.com the Store" but when you step inside the store you get hosed down with diet soda so you are extra sticky.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
That's it that's the whole store.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tumbls n' Things
We sell rock tumblers to suit everyone on the gender spectrum and also people who fall outside the gender spectrum.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"STAB YOUR EYES"
A homeopathic medicine store where, for a modest fee, we'll swab your eyes with our patented cleansing solution to remove the petrochemicals and free radicals that cause blurred vision and astigmatism.
Did you know the number of people prescribed glasses has increased exponentially every year since the industrial revolution? Prior to 1760, fewer than 1% of the global population "needed glasses."
In 2015 that number is 75%. The corrective lens lobby would have you believe this is coincidence, and that the "only way" to correct blurred vision is expensive corrective lenses or dangerous laser surgery.
Check the warning label on a laser pointer next time and you'll see a very clear warning label "do not point at eyes!"
The lasers used in laser eye surgery are hundreds of times more powerful and yet the lens lobby wants to point them directly into my cornea?? I'm not buying it.
Blurred vision is caused by a number of factors but the primary cause is air pollution.
Come to "STAB YOUR EYES" and let us help you to see clearly the natural way.
Namaste.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

salt hats: buy cool pics of the universe

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
'Inglorious Lampshades"
Nazi Themed Lamps you can smash with a baseball bat right in the store!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Karmic Cycle"
Bicycle shop that kills you and you are reincarnated as the bicycle of your choice.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"The Green Hornet"
A store to buy hornets' nests that have been spraypainted green.
Yes there are still live hornets in them and the store is full of hornets that sting customers.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Christ I'm Board"
Plywood store but the staff communicates only in nods and will only take orders in nod language.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"The Blender Spectrum"

Transsexuals get 1/2 off :smug:

• Locked thread