Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
what happens if I roll up some nuggs in a wet paper towel then put them on my butthold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FLIPSIXTHREEHOLE
Dec 30, 2010

am i gay?

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

poo poo weed

caca ganja

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe
drugs always work better up the shitter.

its basic anatomy and physiology. Swallow or smoke something and that stuff is going through your liver right away. The liver does bad things to drugs.

Stick it up your pooper and it tells the liver to gently caress off.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
with a penis and cum jizz and yeah it felt great

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Try it with some molly and get back to us in 20 minutes op.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i don't think regular dank nugs will work but like every other drug does and dabs totally work in the butt

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I regularly inject morphine into my hemorrhoids op it relieves the pain and makes me sleepy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
One of my roommates in college shoved an ecstasy pill up his rear end hole. He said it worked. I swallowed mine and it also worked. We rolled it wss fun. True story !!!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

thathonkey posted:

One of my roommates in college shoved an ecstasy pill up his rear end hole. He said it worked. I swallowed mine and it also worked. We rolled it wss fun. True story !!!

Was it the same pill? Did you eat buttpill?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
No how would that work? If he popped it back out it wouldnt have affected him.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

Use alcohol to extract the thc then put it up your butt and get drunk and high at the same time.

icicle bob
Mar 14, 2008

My name is Gato/I have metal joints/Beat me up/And earn fifteen silver points!
butt jenkem

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
one time i let a guy who was on a two week meth binge pee in my butt because he said the speed in his pee would get me high if he peed in my butt

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

mdm posted:

one time i let a guy who was on a two week meth binge pee in my butt because he said the speed in his pee would get me high if he peed in my butt

well, don't leave us hangin' man, how'd it go?

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
ya this guy figured it out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/amou-haji-iran-hasnt-bathed-60-years_n_4602936.html

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Dang that guy Diddnt take a bath for like 30 years. Did that article say if he done any drugs but animal bowl movements?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
OP is just blowing smoke up my rear end

weed smoke

• Locked thread