Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
There have been some seriously good threads today. better than usual. great job today. keep up the good work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

yw

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I like the masturbation withdrawal thread and the crappy apartment thread

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
can we talk about those threads here

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

the 3rd and 4th rick and morty threads were p. dece. not as big on the first 2 and 5th, tbh

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Thanks op, dont mind if i do

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
"Massive data breach at ALDI grocery stores" is sick as hell bro head on over and POST

PandaCookies
Mar 19, 2009

Delicious endangered confection!
I like SA. It's ok.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
op i try to keep posts tight and clean, sleek and low-fat.. just close to the ground and real free

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Was nice, until this turdcluster of a honeypot thread popped up. Hth.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

"Massive data breach at ALDI grocery stores" is sick as hell bro head on over and POST

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
I love these troll free forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2W3KmgdqcM&t=95s

• Locked thread