Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Didn't read a word but, what'a more worthless than an Indian dick? Three of 'em! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Sonofsilversign posted:

imagining this like a drgonball z attack complete with the dude yelling "SUPA DICKU DURIVAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

basically this but his cum is like a ki beam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrbvf4fb_Xk&t=129s

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
brb pitching this idea to my guy in japan

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

yeah we be playing the long game

also in india: Indian sisters told they will be repeatedly gang-raped as punishment for their brother's crime launch appeal at Supreme Court - Home News - UK - The Independent

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/indian-sisters-fleeing-rape-punishment-appeal-to-supreme-court-for-protection-10476581.html

good thing india was freed from the tyrannical grip of civilisation

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What a tryhard.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

TontoCorazon posted:

Nobody has to up any game, this kid was born in india.

the most under appreciated post in this thread

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

If I had three penises I'd name them Moe, Larry, and Shemp

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Egbert Souse posted:

If I had three penises I'd name them Moe, Larry, and Shemp
gently caress you, curly>shemp

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

symbolic posted:

gently caress you, curly>shemp

Shemp is underrated. He had the most acting experience since he spent 17 years being a high demand character actor before rejoining the trio. And he was the original third stooge before Curly took over until his stroke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

it's a good thing there weren't complications or the entire surgical ward would have been beaten up by the relatives

• Locked thread