Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Oh I wasn't suggesting it was sexy, but there is something really weird about a caesarean scar being between your boobs

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Oct 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Kojima wanted one boob out during that scene

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Steve Yun posted:

I think Fargin Icehole's contention was that 5 was where Kojima got too weird. I think we can both agree Kojima was way weird before that

Anyways, guys have I got a stealth action game for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQknBJo4aBQ

Oh nonono, He was way wierder, yeah. I just remembered when he said "I'm going to make this the darkest metal gear yet", didn't believe it, then I saw the end of Ground Zeroes.

It would feel out of place, but then I remember it's been like a 4 year gap since peace walker and GZ, from a goofy mobile game to "Okay now THIS is the last one, and i'm done" game.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
you all forgetting otacon's sexual relationships with his half mother and sister causing huey to drown himsel- oh wait no, otacon is a loving hero.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Big Boss sending Huey out to sea on a tiny raft was the high point of the game

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

DeathChicken posted:

Big Boss sending Huey out to sea on a tiny raft was the high point of the game

Also one of like three cutscenes not previously shown in the trailers.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

If you got a boner during the scar reveal, you might be hosed up

I had a boner during all of MGS3

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I only got a boner once during mgs3 and it was coincidentally the same time big boss did

Look at him. He knows. He knows.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Vikar Jerome posted:

you all forgetting otacon's sexual relationships with his half mother and sister causing huey to drown himsel- oh wait no, otacon is a loving hero.
Also the youngest ever Metal Gear pilot, technically :eng101:

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

CharlieWhiskey posted:

I had a boner during all of MGS3

Snake, this is Para-Medic

You have a condition known as priapism

To take care of priapism you need to go into the survival viewer and spin your model until you ejaculate

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo stole page 982!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I won't scatter your last page to the heartless forum database

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Posts

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
wtf is going on with the page numbers

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

CJacobs posted:

I only got a boner once during mgs3 and it was coincidentally the same time big boss did

Look at him. He knows. He knows.

You forgot when Sokolov hands him that custom pistol

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Metal Gear Solid Thread 982: The Phantom Page

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Arsenal Gear has filtered this page out of the thread.

Vookatos
May 2, 2013
Hi everyone! So I started playing MGSV and I enjoy it way more than I thought I would. I never really liked stealth and played MGS more for insane humor of the series, but the game plays really well. However, I have a few questions about the interface:
1) Why are some completed Side-Ops highlited? When you complete a Side-Op, it's usually greyed out, yet some stay highlited despite the fact that they do have
a checkmark next to them. Can I just replay them for GMP or what?
2) Can I do something to my developement staff? In the iDriod menu developement team has a circle next to it with a number of new soldiers. In the menu itself some soldiers have a dot next to them. Usually that means that youcan just scroll past things and they won't appear as new anymore, but it's not the case here, so I wonder if I'm missing something. Can I do something to them or is it just "hey this dude is new on your team"?
3) Why are loadings so goddamn slow? I'm playing on PS4 (since the game's free right now) and after a few days of playing loadings became unbearable. I don't care that missions load slower, but the fact that getting into iDroid's Mother Base subcategories is like 30 seconds long is insane. One time I thought the game glitched, when my iDroid was loading something on map menu for like 2 minutes before simply displaying the message about daily reward. Guessing I just should play online, but still want to check, since everything was fine for like 10 missions...

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
Man, people weren't kidding. The game is basically unplayable now on the PS4 thanks to the influx of people overwhelming Konami's servers.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Can page 982 bloom, even on a battlefield?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
It's weird, I'm trying to access the latest page on this thread, but the system says it doesn't exis, almost like a PHANTOM.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
Is this page broken for anyone else?

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
We must take this thread back to zero.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
I can't see the last page, what the heck is this? Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Page

I set the posts per page to 35 and now I can see the latest and greatest in MGS shitposting tech.

Mogomra fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 11, 2017

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
This page is Chapter 3 of MGS5.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Is this thread broken for anyone else? Can't open the last page.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

unblocking the thread

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

unlock!

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

unlock

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

oh nice can we post here

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.
Whoever reopened the thread I still can’t view the most recent page.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Have to set it to like 35 per page instead of 40.

Just make a new thread.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
It's weird, this thread keeps popping up, but I can't see the last page. Like some sort of PHANTOM or something

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
Is there a way to cancel platform construction? I'd rather spend those resources elsewhere.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Unlock

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

new thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845233

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

I can't view the last page of this thread so I don't know if this has been posted already but Super Bunny Hop finally released the MGS4 critical close up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QGpsvlrdPA

100% agree that the first half of Eastern Europe was good and cool and everyone who disliked it was wrong.

• Locked thread