Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Endless Shrimp loving owns and usually Red Lobster announces it by now. I know they have some new management or are dealing with activist investors or some poo poo but if they don't do it this year... :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
theres an end to everything, think about it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Shrimp are going extinct, OP. HTH.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

contact your local state representative and explain your concerns

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Applewhite posted:

Yeah it loving sucks, I thought environmental poo poo was for hippies and it would never touch my casual dining experience :(

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dont blame us, blame yourself. or god

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

You mean the world to me, yeah
I know I've found in you
My endless shrimp

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

red dumpster

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The ocean called and wanted their shrimp back.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

red lobster underling: Should we announce endless shrimp yet? The people on the awful forums are getting kind of ancy.
red lobster CEO: No... no don't announce endless shrimp. Our shrimp reserves will never hold. We need to do something else this year we can't do the drat shrimp.
red lobster underling: What about this: Cheesy Biscuit Fest!
red lobster CEO: *jumps from top of Red Lobster Headquarters*
*it's only 3 stories tall so he just hurts his ankle a bit.*
red lobster CEO (laying on ground): Yeah alright. Fine do the thing with the biscuits i guess.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
hello hi yes

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Go to the next townhall meeting and please come back with some answers

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Hell Yeah posted:

red lobster underling: Should we announce endless shrimp yet? The people on the awful forums are getting kind of ancy.
red lobster CEO: No... no don't announce endless shrimp. Our shrimp reserves will never hold. We need to do something else this year we can't do the drat shrimp.
red lobster underling: What about this: Cheesy Biscuit Fest!
red lobster CEO: *jumps from top of Red Lobster Headquarters*
*it's only 3 stories tall so he just hurts his ankle a bit.*
red lobster CEO (laying on ground): Yeah alright. Fine do the thing with the biscuits i guess.

I'd be cool w this, cheddar bay biscuits are loving great

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Bold Robot posted:

I'd be cool w this, cheddar bay biscuits are loving great

You can buy the mix in the store now and make em at home. :yum:

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

AbbadonOfHell posted:

You can buy the mix in the store now and make em at home. :yum:

:vince:

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

They can't have crabfest AND endless shrimp at the same time ya dummy. You'll overwhelm the church folk

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's the end of endless shrimp.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Leviticus 11:10 - (King James Version)

And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which [is] in the waters, they [shall be] an abomination unto you

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

gottabefrank posted:

They can't have crabfest AND endless shrimp at the same time ya dummy. You'll overwhelm the church folk

Crabfests gotta be about wrapped up though no?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They should just have tubes at the tables that dump out fried shrimp, people two-fisting mounds of shrimp down their gullets until they are bursting at the seams with shrimp, tears of cocktail sauce, unfastened belts, standing on the tables in triumphant stances proclaiming "I love shrimp!", children making shrimp Angels, tossing shrimp into the air with reckless abandon, parents watching it all and washing it down with a complimentary box of white wine.

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

I don't eat shrimp or really any seafood so this wouldn't make me sad at all!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fatties itt

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*Wakes up, grabs phone and views every major news site*

C'mon man! gently caress!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They should just have tubes at the tables that dump out fried shrimp, people two-fisting mounds of shrimp down their gullets until they are bursting at the seams with shrimp, tears of cocktail sauce, unfastened belts, standing on the tables in triumphant stances proclaiming "I love shrimp!", children making shrimp Angels, tossing shrimp into the air with reckless abandon, parents watching it all and washing it down with a complimentary box of white wine.

probably a lot like what heaven like

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sleep comes at a premium and the nightmares continue through the waking moments.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Basically purgatory op

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a man leaps onto the table, pieces of shrimp in his beard. "SHRIMP!" he exclaims. but no one hears him through the wet sound of buttery lips smacking against crustacean flesh

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

red lobsters hateful ships have laid waste to the last shrimp enclaves in the sea.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

"Blame yourself or God" is a totally badass line and I was disappointed that they changed it in the re-translation.

"'Tis your birth and faith that wrong you, not I." It gets the same idea across, of course, perhaps even better phrased. But it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Though the rest of the newer translation was way better and basically made the game comprehensible

Which has very little to do with shrimp

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

HJE-Cobra posted:

"Blame yourself or God" is a totally badass line and I was disappointed that they changed it in the re-translation.

"'Tis your birth and faith that wrong you, not I." It gets the same idea across, of course, perhaps even better phrased. But it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Though the rest of the newer translation was way better and basically made the game comprehensible

Which has very little to do with shrimp

what the gently caress are you talking about lol

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Nooner posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about lol

Never you mind, get back to your vampire neighbor problem

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wander the beach endlessly, eating the sweet shelled meat of the rock, the horizon never seeming to end, forever off into the fleeting evervescent sunlight dancing the song of God on the living water.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

drown me in cocktail sauce and bury my body in the warm, crispy shrimp. let none know my resting place, for otherwise they may attempt to claim my nautical treasure

let the shrimp take my body to the earth and my soul to the eternal void that awaits us all

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lieutenant dan did nothing wrong

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I stare from the widows walk as the fleet returns, broken, battered (like a shrimp) and sun bleached. Their holds are empty, their men mutinous, gibbering to their craven gods. Sea monsters are whispered about in the low taverns.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Leviticus 11:10 - (King James Version)

And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which [is] in the waters, they [shall be] an abomination unto you

does a religion lose credibility when it says that the page that says to kill all gays is from god, but the page that says they can't eat lobster is not from god?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
~through faith all is revealed~

thetedster
Jan 31, 2007
I only skimmed but does it say you can't eat abominations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

i'm a little emotional after reading this.. let's hope this comes true

• Locked thread