Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
apparently they are a Canadian delicacy but the problem is i have been having super bad farts all morning so far.

could this be connected? Is my delicate American digestive system not able to handle ketchup chips (would explain why they dont sell ketchup chips here in the States)

help me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

eat the whole bag and have a terrible poo poo. its a rite of a passage like a canadian bar mitzvah

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

eat the whole bag and have a terrible poo poo. its a rite of a passage like a canadian bar mitzvah

I did ):

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

I can't imagine these are selling anywhere but the states to be honest.

edit: they're good.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

iraqniphobia posted:

I can't imagine these are selling anywhere but the states to be honest.

edit: they're good.

holy gently caress, is LArry the Cable Guy actually a secret Canadian like Ted Cruz??? :aaaaa:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

I did ):

mazel tov eh :haw:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The average goon is obese and gassy, perhaps it had nothing to do with ketchup chips. :shrug:

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
What in tarnation?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

are dill pickle chips not a thing in the usa either?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont think so, I've never heard of them

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just eat a real dill pickle

this is why you people are fat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm not fat ): My BMI is on the high range of healthy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

are dill pickle chips not a thing in the usa either?

They are a thing here, just not the most popular

I like them.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

thats for the best. ppl in canada are always like omg they don't have ketchup and dill pickle chips in the states, why not?? and i'm like cause theyre poo poo flavours and your an idiot and i usually puncutate it with a stone cold stunner

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

thats for the best. ppl in canada are always like omg they don't have ketchup and dill pickle chips in the states, why not?? and i'm like cause theyre poo poo flavours and your an idiot and i usually puncutate it with a stone cold stunner

Yup. How the hell is one supposed to respect the tastes of a people that wear socks with sandals at the beach?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i live really close to the border so as a kid i used to get ketchup chips constantly it was pretty cool and i never once farted ive actually never farted before :\

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i live really close to the border so as a kid i used to get ketchup chips constantly it was pretty cool and i never once farted ive actually never farted before :\

thats too bad you should try it

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

thats too bad you should try it

yea maybe i hear it's alright

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

i'll store some farts up in a jar and courier them to you so you can see what all the fuss is about

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
My protein bar lunch if gurgling through my system and giving me bugling poo poo pains.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I still have another bag of them but im afraid to eat them. I got them from my friend who went to Toronto recently she brought them back for me cause she is Canadian and I asked about ketchup chips one time and she remembered it was very nice of her. The brand is Old Dutch. If I was in bed right now it would be one heck of an Old Dutch Oven :downs:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I thought salt and vinegar chips would suck until i tried them. They are awesome. I thought those rooster sauce chips would be great and they were terrible. Chips are a mystery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it houhgt jim carrey was cable guy?

• Locked thread