Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are my neighbors vampires??
Yes they are vampires!! AHHH!!!
Maybe, you need to break into their apartment to investigate further
Goku
No, they are just weirdos
View Results

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
woofmen without a master can be just as dangerous as cobains. police werewolves are usually under the sway of a more powerful van helsing and are more trustworthy. but go with your gut on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

woofmen without a master can be just as dangerous as cobains. police werewolves are usually under the sway of a more powerful van helsing and are more trustworthy. but go with your gut on this
isn't it a bit early to get high off your rear end?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Go watch fright night and do everything exactly like in the movie. It's your only chance of survival.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Throw a jar of piss on them. Vampire or no, that would be hysterical

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
no pictures op???

how the gently caress we sposed to help you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I can get a picture tonight probably do vampires show up in pictures?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
nope

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nooner posted:

I can get a picture tonight probably do vampires show up in pictures?

yes but their photographical self is different than the sightself, it looks more like a homeless person so when you show people your "proof" they tell you to quit hanging out by the abandoned house near the deli with the $1 tall boys of keystone ice

symbolic posted:

isn't it a bit early to get high off your rear end?

the streets of my neighborhood are filthy with draculas and lestats so forgive me if i take the bloodsucker scourge a little more seriously than most

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
try one of those court room artists imo

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Nooner posted:

Thank you for your help in my time of need.

I think Jerry Mumphrey turned into a wereman yesterday but I dont know if he is a police officer, do you think I should call him up just in case? maybe get him a police uniform from the SPIRIT store will be enough to send them packing?? :ohdear:

:dogbutton:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

this is absolutely your best bet, they sketch with preternatural speed and their magic eye can focus on all the little details you'd miss like how pointy and dirty their fingernails are, the bruising on their inner forearms, how tiny their pupils get, etc

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
OP is a vampire trying to throw the slayers off his trail.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

holy fuckthat is a good idea

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

nah nooner is definitely magical but he's no dark artist

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AdvancesMONKEY posted:

OP is a vampire trying to throw the slayers off his trail.

gently caress gently caress gently caress this is goddamn Repercussions of Evil all over again

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lct6x-XqWrw

do they ever do this? it's usually a dead giveaway

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

they have pets??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

they have pets??

bwaaaaawwwww no but i might be more accepting of them if they had a lil pugpire

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Vampire Dogs are real and some of them are voiced by Norm Macdonald.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress this is goddamn Repercussions of Evil all over again

No, nooner. You are the vampires

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Vampires hate it when you blast christian rock music at them during the day so they can't sleep. Then they're too tired to wake up at night and starve to death.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Applewhite posted:

everyone hates it when you blast christian rock music at them

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Applewhite posted:

Vampires hate it when you blast christian rock music at them during the day so they can't sleep. Then they're too tired to wake up at night and starve to death.

see THIS si the kinda top quality advice that keeps me coming back to GBS.

Torrenting LEGALLY PURCHASING the full P.O.D. discography now!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if you need to get out of a pinch you can also replace your neck with a can of tomato juice so when they bite you they don't get any of your blood

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

proof of concept posted:

if you need to get out of a pinch you can also replace your neck with a can of tomato juice so when they bite you they don't get any of your blood

actually this raises a good point - most vamps do a quick drain n' drop and if they catch you off guard you're pretty much gonna die. you gotta make sure you can get to their blood too.

see, once a cobain nibbles your neck, he's vulnerable until he kills you. if you can get a mouthful of his undead fluids before he kills you, you will become undead too and then its just a matter of beating him up.

i know what youre thinking, nooner - "but gatekeeper, i don't wanna die!"

no, gently caress that. you're not dying, you're undying. being a vampire is pretty much the coolest thing you can ever imagine - turning into a gas and floating through keyholes to get into restaurants when they're closed to steal all their good avocados, using mindfuckery to convince the guy at the deli to give you beer for free or sell you looseys even though he doesn't know you and you could totally be a cop, good skin, your hair is shinier and stronger, good strength and speed, you can cast spells on neighborhood dogs with your eyes so the doggies don't bark at you when you walk past their yard late at night, etc. being a vampire is objectively awesome. it's like being a rock star only you can't die from doing cool drugs with attractive prostitutes. plus you don;t have to pay the prostitutes, you just befuddle their brains with powerful spells (i realize this sounds like rape, just go with it).

id recommend tying a syringe to a cool hemp bracelet or something. keep it danglin on your arm at all times. vamp swoops in for the kill - jam that thing in the cobain's thigh and pull back on the plunger. the cobain will be so stunned that he won't be able to stop you from squirting his life-essence right into your own terrible mouth. swallow, give yourself a few moments to transform into a Child of the Night, and then slam that bloodsucking fucker of mothers right against the nearest wall and laugh in his dumb grody face. that idiot just created his own worst enemy. should have stuck to picking off drunkards stumbling home from the bar and not fuckin with the nooner

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

they have pets??

man wtf???? i thought fb let you post gifs now. soooo dumb

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I did it I fuggin caught one in its natural environment! !!

http://imgur.com/6NQf6TK

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Look how loving dark and spooky it looks :ohdear:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

get a better camera/phone/cameraphone

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Are you sure they aren't Augers from Night Trap? Cause if so you could always dig up Dana Plato to throw them off your trail.

A Mean Cow
Jan 18, 2004

I make the best space doll houses ever

Nooner posted:

as far as I can tell from the intellegence I have gathered so far, this is the layout of the apartment in question

Go left. Check your inventory.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

[quote="Nooner" post="449539434"]
they are across the alley way from me, but I bet if I got a big enough bulb and a slingshot I could smash one through their sliding glass door. Ifthey get mad about it it is proof theyare vampires, right??
[/quote
Is sliding glass door a euphemismtj for vagina here?

I know for my mom it is. That amd ol bog bulb cause of her gargantuan but properly proportional clitoris

naem
May 29, 2011

I love vanpireds

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A Mean Cow posted:

Left leads from the living room to my roommates room. Inventory currently contains a phone for pictures and shitposting, 1/4 bottle of Evan Williams and DEEZE NUTS

>

A Mean Cow
Jan 18, 2004

I make the best space doll houses ever
Take picture of your roommate, post it. Also, do something with your butt, that's how these things go, right?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

go outside in a v-neck shirt and loudly complain about how your blood feels extra thick today like a red copper flavored milkshake

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Gatekeeper posted:

plus you don;t have to pay the prostitutes, you just befuddle their brains with powerful spells (i realize this sounds like rape, just go with it).

Fun fact: vampires can only enthrall people if they are willing to be enthralled.

Nooner, things are worse than I thought. That's no ordinary group of vamps you have there, those are actually Nosfaratus! You only have a couple of real options left.

1) Do what Gatekeeper said and hope that you can catch them off guard enough that you can kill them first.

2) Become a werewolf. Werewolves are the natural predators of Nosfaratus, thats why you never see them out on full moons (when werewolves are at their strongest).

3) Become a werewolf and a vampire in the same night, so you become a mega hybrid. This is the most powerful form and you will be able to beat anyone up ever, but it is a lot more harder to pull off. You have to be bitten by a vampire within 12 hours of drinking the water from a footprint of a werewolf. Its very hard to do in this day and age due to dirt only really being around parks and such, but if you can do it its well worth it.

4) Move to Argentina and forget about your past life. That means saying goodbye to friends and family and your current SA account. You can make a new account down there, however. The upside to this is they hate south america and will not peruse you. Its the more 'peaceful' option but its pretty gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A Mean Cow posted:

> cast enlarge santa

• Locked thread