Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are my neighbors vampires??
Yes they are vampires!! AHHH!!!
Maybe, you need to break into their apartment to investigate further
Goku
No, they are just weirdos
View Results

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Vampires always seems really stylish and spooky from a distance but since they live forever (unless staked) they get stuck in whatever decade they got turned vampire and are really into that bad 1980's euro techno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i'd rather just be a vampire since they can turn into wolves when they want to. werewolfism comes with all sorts of additional baggage like being subservient to some dumb master and being vulnerable to silver. hybrids can be powerful sometimes but other times they end up lovely like me where i got the worst traits of my parents instead of their coolest traits (like my rear end in a top hat sister)

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

uh why isn't goku winning in the poll

op, that shows that YOU are the vampire

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gatekeeper posted:

i'd rather just be a vampire since they can turn into wolves when they want to. werewolfism comes with all sorts of additional baggage like being subservient to some dumb master and being vulnerable to silver. hybrids can be powerful sometimes but other times they end up lovely like me where i got the worst traits of my parents instead of their coolest traits (like my rear end in a top hat sister)

depending on which vampires you're talking about you're just as vulnerable to silver, and they may also be subservient to whoever turned them

that said werewolves are often cryptofurries so :shrug:

naem
May 29, 2011

You wander into a vampire's apt and it's like 1997 in there, the BAD 1997. Like there are hootie and the blowfish posters on the wall and they have every Dave Matthews cassette tape and the walls are painted black and the furniture is all neon colored HEY CHECK THIS OUT they flick a light switch, whoa hey a black light SWEET

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i tried something a little different today. instead of taking my morning poo poo in the toilet. i crouched over the garbage disposal in my kitchen sink for the usual 10-15 minute duece, reading the news etc. anywho, i left it running the whole time in case a turd came out and in the mean time

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Gatekeeper posted:

Thats only because you were born a hybrid, not selfcreated.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

depending on which vampires you're talking about you're just as vulnerable to silver, and they may also be subservient to whoever turned them:

ummm source??? because that all sounds made up. vampires dig silver, it looks nice on them, and vampires answer to no one but their own grody selves

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gatekeeper posted:

ummm source??? because that all sounds made up. vampires dig silver, it looks nice on them, and vampires answer to no one but their own grody selves

lol at getting citation needed on vampires, but a quick google search revealeth:

http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/vampires-and-silver.html

http://www.joshsanctum.com/stories/vampirenotes.txt

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i appreciate your response and i don't fault you at all for believing those tall tales, but i'm sorry bud - those clowns don't have a clue. i deal with neckbiters on a basically daily basis and they love silver and garlic almost as much as italian-americans love silver and garlic.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im a dracula. what is a vampire?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

im a dracula. what is a vampire?

look in the mirror

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

lol get it?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
narrows eyes at u. eyes glow red

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
im a blackula. what is a dracula?

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
i watched the burbs when i was younger and while they werent vampires they were like cannibals or something i dunno freaky so like pull a tom hanks and rummage thru their trash and investigate their incinerator

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
yay pictures! good job nooner

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

naem posted:

You wander into a vampire's apt and it's like 1997 in there, the BAD 1997. Like there are hootie and the blowfish posters on the wall and they have every Dave Matthews cassette tape and the walls are painted black and the furniture is all neon colored HEY CHECK THIS OUT they flick a light switch, whoa hey a black light SWEET

"im home" i would say, tears leaking out of my eyes and onto my stripe sweater over button-down shirt

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jukeboxblues posted:

Fun fact: vampires can only enthrall people if they are willing to be enthralled.

Nooner, things are worse than I thought. That's no ordinary group of vamps you have there, those are actually Nosfaratus! You only have a couple of real options left.

1) Do what Gatekeeper said and hope that you can catch them off guard enough that you can kill them first.

2) Become a werewolf. Werewolves are the natural predators of Nosfaratus, thats why you never see them out on full moons (when werewolves are at their strongest).

3) Become a werewolf and a vampire in the same night, so you become a mega hybrid. This is the most powerful form and you will be able to beat anyone up ever, but it is a lot more harder to pull off. You have to be bitten by a vampire within 12 hours of drinking the water from a footprint of a werewolf. Its very hard to do in this day and age due to dirt only really being around parks and such, but if you can do it its well worth it.

4) Move to Argentina and forget about your past life. That means saying goodbye to friends and family and your current SA account. You can make a new account down there, however. The upside to this is they hate south america and will not peruse you. Its the more 'peaceful' option but its pretty gay.

I tried to be a werewolf but the only dot in the neighborhood is a puppy and it didn't want to bite me so I let the weird raccoon that stumbles around do it I don't feel so good now I think it us part of the changing I hope vampires are scared of wereraccoons too

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
my sources in the area tell me there were some vamp tech electronics found in the area I think we may be dealing with :siren: techvamps :siren:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Needs more sexy vampires.
No sparkly fairies please.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
beware the guard skeelingtons

naem
May 29, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

beware the guard skeelingtons

We have no proof the op is not skellington

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if he is hes a big gay one

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

I tried to be a werewolf but the only dot in the neighborhood is a puppy and it didn't want to bite me so I let the weird raccoon that stumbles around do it I don't feel so good now I think it us part of the changing I hope vampires are scared of wereraccoons too

Hmm, that might work. The conversion rate to becoming a wereracoon is low due to people confusing it with rabies. Make sure you don't go to the doctor about this, as they will likely try and 'cure you'. Stay hydrated until your body starts rejecting it, then stand naked in the moonlight for as long as possible. This will give you a 99.99% chance of becoming a wereracoon. Good luck out there, Nooner, and may Satan have mercy on your soul.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

why do vampires always do heroin? i guess being undead is either painful or boring?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The moon was full last night I think it was really bright and I drank a ton of liquor on the roof of an apartment building in Santa Monica am I a wereraccoon now! What have I become????!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nooner posted:

What have I become????!

my favorite goon, for one

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
vampires dont have nests they have dens, confirm/deny please gbs tia

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope nooner is ok and not any kind of werepire :ohdear:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

fivethree posted:

vampires dont have nests they have dens, confirm/deny please gbs tia

nest, den, chillout spot, hideout, digs, all of these are acceptable

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

proof of concept posted:

I hope nooner is ok and not any kind of werepire :ohdear:

werepugpire would be cool

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

werepugpire would be cool

ok yeah true I hope he turned into that

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

The moon was full last night I think it was really bright and I drank a ton of liquor on the roof of an apartment building in Santa Monica am I a wereraccoon now! What have I become????!

Yes, the ritual is complete. Congratulations on surviving the transformation, very few have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There a good documentary about vampires. Maybe you should watch that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uBc1Dk0hwI

• Locked thread