Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are my neighbors vampires??
Yes they are vampires!! AHHH!!!
Maybe, you need to break into their apartment to investigate further
Goku
No, they are just weirdos
View Results

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Nooner posted:

Okay im getting kinda spooked by the people who live across the street from me, I think they may be vampires. My apt is slightly above theirs and they never close any of their blinds so i have completely clear view into their apartment and I have noticed the following

1. NEver seen any of them (not sure how many are there, if anyone knows the approx # of vampires typically in a nest please let me know) during daylight hours
2. the only time they seem to come into the common area is after midnight andthen they only turn on 1 light
3. I've only seen a resident of the place 1 time, it was very late at night and he was making a phonecall on the balcony. He looked to be young and possibly slavic (!!!)
4. Instead of things like couches and chairs and televisions like normal people have in their living room, they have two beds against the walls (vampire orgies anyone??) also it is a 2 bedroom apt for reeference
5.Seriously no one is ever home, probably because htey are out doing spooky vampire things when they arent hiding during the daylight hours.

what should I do GBS? Do I have a case of vampire neighbors? Should I invenst in holy water? I grill steaks on my balcony at least once a week and cook with a lot of garlic, so I assume I am safe for the time being, but any advice is really appreciated so I dont end up VAMPCHOW!!!

Find whatever reservoir or aquifer/substation supplies your neighborhood with water and bless it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread