Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

legitimately happy that i didnt just watch an urban youth get killed in the prime of his life

yet why did i click the thread?????????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
kill all police

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What an rear end in a top hat cop.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

its like one extra, and streetball, lets focus on the police brutality here

Still, he takes the ball in his left hand after his 3rd dribble and carries it, so it looks like he is going to dribble; but he's just running.
Between that and the pivot, he takes 5 steps. Street ball is about throwing elbows and blocks and shoulders and physical contact, not outright cheating for position.

If he wasn't a cop in uniform, that black guy would have body checked him into the ground for that and he never would have got a shot off. I'm talking about the concept of power of the uniform. :v:

Pohl fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Aug 29, 2015

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Whatev posted:

It's actually really wonderful when police officers engage themselves in their communities with stupid poo poo like that

wouldnt it be great if instead of shooting unarmed civilians cops just challenged them to one on one basketball and dunked them into submission?

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Amorphous Blob posted:

legitimately happy that i didnt just watch an urban youth get killed in the prime of his life

yet why did i click the thread?????????????????????

that's deep. that'sa deep question

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Cop beats black man in New York in broad daylight :wth:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dont know poo poo about chess, but the black dude has like 3x as many pieces left

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Serious Frolicking posted:

i dont know poo poo about chess, but the black dude has like 3x as many pieces left

#blackpiecesmatter

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Check-M...

He's going for my gun!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

It is hard to tell from that picture since the middle of the board is so clogged up. The middle of the board is the power zone, if you will. It certainly looks like that cop is going lose horribly, and quickly.

Yeah, that black guy has all of his power pieces left, or nearly all of them. Game over cop.

Edit: This type of stuff is community policing, and I fully support it. This is what they should be doing.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Aug 29, 2015

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

brought me here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhBlg81GcYM

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Haha, cop stops an ambulance and everything goes to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8SK_Hpdjuo

quote:

You wanna pull over when there is an emergency vehicle behind you? :lol:

Edit: From the video, and the way he came upon them so fast, it does look like they pulled right over.
I don't know what is real anymore. If he was in such a drat hurry he had plenty of room to go around them.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Aug 29, 2015

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Pohl posted:

Haha, cop stops an ambulance and everything goes to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8SK_Hpdjuo

Edit: From the video, and the way he came upon them so fast, it does look like they pulled right over.
I don't know what is real anymore. If he was in such a drat hurry he had plenty of room to go around them.

why did he stop? go to the hospital and then deal with him

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Toadvine posted:

why did he stop? go to the hospital and then deal with him

Why did the cop stop them and not just follow them to the hospital and deal with them then?

Edit: The patient probably wasn't critical, but it would suck if that medic lost his job over this because he was standing up for his driver and his patient.

Whelp: Ambulance can't pull over because there is a car on the side of the road: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=28&v=T4G37Ouy164

Cop car passes them and then comes back for them.
With a patient inside, that ambulance is wasn't doing anything else.

The cop got away with it, if that matters. Even after he choked the emt.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Aug 29, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
lol that healthcare professional thinking that cops have to follow the law or give a gently caress about people with real jobs

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lol that healthcare professional thinking that cops have to follow the law or give a gently caress about people with real jobs

I'm actually amazed, in a weird way.
No one is loving safe from these pigs.

That cop may play basketball with kids once in awhile.
Don't judge him.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Aug 29, 2015

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

the cop has a job

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Ramsus posted:

the cop has a job

what is it

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

kill kill kill
murda murda murda