Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i met a guy who worked with computers and he had two microwave ovens stacked on top of each other so he could cook two hungry man dinners at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gamer grub. its the fuel for gaming. gaming grub. u eat it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

angry_keebler posted:

i met a guy who worked with computers and he had two microwave ovens stacked on top of each other so he could cook two hungry man dinners at the same time

they eat the jizz of the powerful alphas in sales

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

soylent. the extra lead helps clear their minds

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Smythe posted:

they eat the jizz of the powerful alphas in sales

i asked him if he wanted some fresh food and when he said yes i told him to come by the house to pick something from the garden.

he tried picking a tomato but after he picked like two or three he got winded and sweaty and he started huffing about how there were too many wasps swarming him and actually he was really busy that night and then he almost fell in a big hole i was digging

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

angry_keebler posted:

i asked him if he wanted some fresh food and when he said yes i told him to come by the house to pick something from the garden.

he tried picking a tomato but after he picked like two or three he got winded and sweaty and he started huffing about how there were too many wasps swarming him and actually he was really busy that night and then he almost fell in a big hole i was digging

and then everyone stood up and clapped

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

angry_keebler posted:

And that man, was Pleasure Kevin.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

another popular computer food is idk what it is but it's some kind of juice or tea or something that comes in a cobalt blue bumpy glass bottle and when a computer person finishes drinking it they keep the bottle on a shelf above their computer monitor

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

breakfast is either eggs or a protein bar if i'm lazy. i try to eat a salad for lunch so i can go a little crazy at dinner, but sometimes i flip the script and go nuts at lunch and have a light supper.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

angry_keebler posted:

another popular computer food is idk what it is but it's some kind of juice or tea or something that comes in a cobalt blue bumpy glass bottle and when a computer person finishes drinking it they keep the bottle on a shelf above their computer monitor

90s kids know this - don't reveal the secret just yet and spoil the fun of discovery for the kids playing along

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
computer people eat the garbage off the floor of the conference room while their manager pounds a sexy secretary live on Cisco Connect to the satellite office

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

the only true food for computer people is soylent. not only is it more efficient than normal food, not only does it finally get rid of necessary distractions like taste and flavor; soylent includes a significant quantity and variety of heavy metals, which the more disciplined among us can use to build themselves a beep-boop computer body from the inside out.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

bump_fn posted:

gamer grub. its the fuel for gaming. gaming grub. u eat it.

kickstarter idea: gaming grubs. real farmed grubs that have been cleaned, cooked, and packaged. idk if they would be roasted or popped or what, but they would come in a number of different flavors with a regular onlien limited-edition flavor contest where people submit their ideas and battle-it-out in a gamified voting system.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
just back one of those cement mixer trucks full of salty meat right up to my mouth

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

duTrieux. posted:

kickstarter idea: gaming grubs. real farmed grubs that have been cleaned, cooked, and packaged. idk if they would be roasted or popped or what, but they would come in a number of different flavors with a regular onlien limited-edition flavor contest where people submit their ideas and battle-it-out in a gamified voting system.

this seems like a pretty good idea and bugs are healthy to eat so this would kill two birds with one stone

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Real coputer food: 43 pounds of fatty jerky

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
yumy computer

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

slim jims? yeah those are a pretty good computer snack
cooler ranch doritos? yeah those are good too
vegetables? yuck! NO THANKS

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont eat any computer ppl food, i cook almost all my own food, everything from the most basic ingredients within reason and i still have time to gently caress my computer and cum in it as well

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
op, i recommend:

Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™

They've got more stuff!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Cold on a Cob posted:

op, i recommend:

Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™

They've got more stuff!

I eat these sometimes because I'm poor

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I eat these sometimes because I'm poor

Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™ are enjoyed by rich and poor alike

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

op, i recommend:

Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™

They've got more stuff!

couldn't they have designed a promo imag ethat doesn't look like a crime scene

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

duTrieux. posted:

couldn't they have designed a promo imag ethat doesn't look like a crime scene

They've got more viscera!™

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Cold on a Cob posted:

They've got more viscera!™

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Cold on a Cob posted:

Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™

pizza pops... pizza hot pockets... a new way to eat pizza without spilling all the stuff on my keyboard? yeah, now we're really talking computer people food

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

angry_keebler posted:

pizza pops... pizza hot pockets... a new way to eat pizza without spilling all the stuff on my keyboard? yeah, now we're really talking computer people food

true

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
i have never provided for myself as i managed to ensnare a food slabve (woman) at a yougn age. all she gets in return is all my time money and possesions

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
I try to eat under 2000mg of sodium per day and I usually fail

jfc

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
then i recommend not eating packaged foods designed to sit on shelves for 100 years

"let's fill it with salt, then backfill it with sugar so it's not too salty"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
50 tacos at once OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFCF606_90o

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
costco food court everything

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Dongslayer. posted:

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Dongslayer. posted:

a big powdery churro and a hot dog dripping with all the fixins? over my keyboard???

give me a break :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

chipotle..........

• Locked thread