Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Pththya-lyi posted:

I learned how to use the Internet (which we called the World Wide Web) from an article in a children's magazine.

one day each month in science class we got a rad magazine and it always had a "guess what it is" picture of a microscope picture of something gross like a booger or poop, but it was just cool patterns because it was so magnified. We would win a prize if we guessed right. It was awesome.

Also being bullied was a normal thing, and you weren't offended if someone was called a fag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Cymoril posted:

We played outside.

Some hurricane blew through and we had no power for four days and I was never bored.

The power went out for two hours the other day and I just about died. The future has made me soft.

• Locked thread