Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sam Hill
Aug 28, 2015

by Ralp
A man who tricked a woman he met on a dating site into having sexual relations with him after deceiving her over his appearance has fronted court.
Deepak Dhankar, 29, an Indian man, told the woman who he met on dating website Oasis he was a blonde, built, and muscular Australian man called Jamie.
When Dhankar turned up to the woman's house he engaged in sexual activity with her - while she kept her eyes closed - the Victorian County Court heard on Tuesday, Fairfax reported.
Prosecutor Russ Hammill told the court the woman did keep her eyes shut through their exchange, but caught a glimpse of the man's dark skin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...slept-door.html

Wow. Women in 2015 are desperate to be hosed and validated by tall white alpha males. This women risked her and her children's lives, by inviting over a complete stranger and loving him with her eyes closed. And how thick is this oval office? That sweet Indian scent didn't tip her off that something wasn't right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
there are a lot of jokes we could post but i cant remember if new gbs is fully open to them or only partially open to them and with some risks still involved

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
what the whole country??

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what in the chad thundercock??

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
:supaburn: jon pop :supaburn:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Convex posted:

what the whole country??

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
What are the chances of this working twice, afaf

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i want to know how he convinced her to keep her eyes shut nearly the entire time

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
how are you doing today jon

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Hmmmmm...

Yes

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
As a master of the obvious, this is total bullshit. There is no loving way that story happened as she described.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

As a master of the obvious, this is total bullshit. There is no loving way that story happened as she described.

Yeah there were probably at least 5-6 indians there.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
wow how many stocks did that guy have in the sexual marketplace

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

TOOT BOOT posted:

:drat:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

idk whats happening itt but that thread title is solid

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Blue Raider posted:

idk whats happening itt but that thread title is solid

knockoff black manlet kyoon posting

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
How in the hell is it even possible that 1) She managed to open the door without seeing what he looked like 2) she didn't notice that his voice was that of an Indian man and not a hot Australia dude

Sam Hill
Aug 28, 2015

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

How in the hell is it even possible that 1) She managed to open the door without seeing what he looked like 2) she didn't notice that his voice was that of an Indian man and not a hot Australia dude

Women will believe anything if the guy is "hawt" and has conviction. Women don't mind being lied to or taken advantage of as long as you can keep up the fantasy.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

TOOT BOOT posted:

e: gently caress me what am I saying.

Martin Luther Kink
Oct 17, 2004
Barroom Hero
Jon ThunderPop

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
thank you, come again

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Red pill
Blue pill
Black pill
Jew pill

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

'Kept her eyes closed' aka 'couldn't feel his tiny Indian penis'

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Should be charged for loving a mentally challenged person statuatory rape.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Thundercock is a great Indian name. Whoop whoop whoop!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The pungent smell of curry coming through his pores didn't give him away?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Jonathan Pop Esq.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Jenkem Delivery posted:

The pungent smell of curry coming through his pores didn't give him away?

cause she also smelled like pungent curry

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

is there even such a thing as a mild curry

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
why would you ever want to gently caress an australian

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
How does she have any cause to complain? She invited a stranger over for a one night stand while her kids were home. She is lucky she wasn't killed. Being an indian guy isn't ideal but it isn't a crime. I can't believe she told anyone.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sam Hill posted:

Women will believe anything if the guy is "hawt" and has conviction. Women don't mind being lied to or taken advantage of as long as you can keep up the fantasy.

Please don't speak for women. It's clear you have never met one.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

ChairmanMeow posted:

Please don't speak for women. It's clear you have never met one.

He's correct.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Anyway it takes guts to pull off what the Indian man in the OP did and I'm ashamed for the courts that they are seriously entertaining this case...

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
JON POP THREAD! :boom:

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
when you eat as much asafoedita in your food as they do it's probably hard to smell anything except that

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
lol "procuring sexual penetration by fraud", does that mean it's illegal to lie about yourself to get laid?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

He's correct.

women do actually mind being lied to.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sam Hill posted:

OP almost had me fooled but then he drops this and boom it's poppa redpill up in this bicth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
more like RAD Thundercock

• Locked thread