Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sam Hill
Aug 28, 2015

by Ralp
Hi I am forums poster Jon Pop. I do not understand why I keep getting banned. My women hating is a gimmick for the most part. I do have some issues I wont deny that, but I don't understand why I am basically banned on site. This is supposed to be a jokey website that is not PC. Yes I know that no one wants SA to turn into a hate site, but a little free thinking should be encouraged imo. I want to build up a post history and username on this site, and I am tired of getting a new one every other week. If the women hating stuff is too much than I will stop it, and only post blue pill material as it relates to them. If a mod could please break it down for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Money is not the issue, but I want to be taken seriously as a poster, and build a profile and post history on this site. This is my last attempt really. Their is no point in making new accounts if I keep having to start all over, or not be myself to avoid detection. So if this account is banned for no reason, than I am done. Thank you to everyone who gave me a fair shot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
same

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

all the mods have a you hating gimmick

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

you are a bad poo poo creepy fucker who gives everyone the willies

e: your posting persona is also both evidently insane and boring which takes some doing

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
you were permabanned for posting a thread about committing sexual assaault

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I would like the mods to not ban this guy, but prevent him from posting in gbs so he doesn't turn more retarded than he already is

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Macasaurus fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Aug 29, 2015

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ocean Book posted:

you were permabanned for posting a thread about committing sexual assaault

There isn't anything wrong with rape or sexual assault. Animals do it all the time in nature

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Sam Hill posted:

Hi I am forums poster Jon Pop. I do not understand why I keep getting banned. My women hating is a gimmick for the most part. I do have some issues I wont deny that, but I don't understand why I am basically banned on site. This is supposed to be a jokey website that is not PC. Yes I know that no one wants SA to turn into a hate site, but a little free thinking should be encouraged imo. I want to build up a post history and username on this site, and I am tired of getting a new one every other week. If the women hating stuff is too much than I will stop it, and only post blue pill material as it relates to them. If a mod could please break it down for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Money is not the issue, but I want to be taken seriously as a poster, and build a profile and post history on this site. This is my last attempt really. Their is no point in making new accounts if I keep having to start all over, or not be myself to avoid detection. So if this account is banned for no reason, than I am done. Thank you to everyone who gave me a fair shot.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Talk about things other than women and I think you'll be okay.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Sam Hill posted:

go post on reddit or 8ch dude, this gay earth is not for you.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

There isn't anything wrong with rape or sexual assault. Animals do it all the time in nature

Can we lift Jon Pop's permaban and put it on this guy instead?

He's got the same creepy "gimmick" but without the endearing qualities.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Gotta mix it up. You pick on one thing all the time it looks legit

Have you considered the fulfillment from Armenian bashing for instance

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i think maybe you should post somewhere else for a lil while, like maybe a cool rock band's website forums or a forum for people who love rescue dogs, kinda practice a lil bit, then come back when you honestly think you're ready to not be weird and make the rest of us uncomfortable?

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Sam Hill posted:

This is my last attempt really.

I could be mistaken - but were you not permabanned?

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Free Jon Pop

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

If you want to fit in you have to post 'im gay' and 'cuck' for 1000 posts or more then you can move on to more advanced posting like sniping the 2nd and 3rd pages.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I got probated for a week for just mentioning that I was probated in GBS, sorry you're gonna get banned OP

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

jon pop isnt just the hero gbs deserves, its the one it needs

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Pawn 17 posted:

If you want to fit in you have to post 'im gay' and 'cuck' for 1000 posts or more then you can move on to more advanced posting like sniping the 2nd and 3rd pages.

but im gay tho

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Goobish posted:

Free Jon Pop

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
jon pop is the guy from blues traveler right? the fat harmonica guy?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
posting from the gas mine

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Sam Hill posted:

This is my last attempt really
:wave:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Sam Hill posted:

I want to build up a post history and username on this site

LOL

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Gatekeeper posted:

m'lady-maybe?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Post in byob, it's

chill

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Can we lift Jon Pop's permaban and put it on this guy instead?

He's got the same creepy "gimmick" but without the endearing qualities.

Um

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Mulli posted:

Post in byob, it's

chill

Only, like: don't.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Thunder Moose posted:

Only, like: don't.

why not?

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Mulli posted:

why not?

Eh he can if he wants and doesn't get banned, I can't stop him.

But I just glossed over his new post history he want's to build.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

Nah, you're thinking of The Bloodhound Gang.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jim pop

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

never stop posting

think of yourself as the dinosaurs, facing their nth global mass extinction to lovingly nudge them along on the road to finally sprouting some loving humans. if you try hard and never give up someday you'll emerge from this adversity and all will be forced to recognize that evolution has forged you into a good poster

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

maybe next time pick a gimmick that is a) funny and b) actually a gimmick and not the real you

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
youre really into "building a post history"

The Bible
May 8, 2010

fivethree posted:

youre really into "building a post history"

He needs something to supplement his XBox Live score on the resumes his mom makes him send out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

one day this whole posting thing will deffo work out 4 u

• Locked thread