Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

yea there are d&d mods in there who are massive insufferable faggots. i wish the election forum was a subforum of gbs tbh. its bad enough with ralp there

Ralp made a toxx thread for the Canadian election and tricked some morons, myself included, into thinking it was for the presidential election. Before I thought he was a pretty lovely mod, but after this I'm starting to like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Wanamingo posted:

Ralp made a toxx thread for the Canadian election and tricked some morons, myself included, into thinking it was for the presidential election. Before I thought he was a pretty lovely mod, but after this I'm starting to like him.

i dont hate ralp, i think ralp is fine. i hate what he stands for.. sort of like how obama is probably a cool guy irl but ultimately hes a war criminal

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
i liek raphlh

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
He's has two more hours. Let him make one post and then ban him again.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i posted two loving words in election erection and i got probated. 1 LF out of 10. id give it lower if i could

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
he's no worse a poster than any other gbs regular, you have to give him that. just not pussy hahahaha see, the joke, here, is, this... he can't get laid hahahahaha

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
you're banned because some of us legit thought you might be a serial killer

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
ultimatley tho i'm starting to think SA isn't going to be around much longer so who cares? our time is short so lets gently caress and murder and throw burning trash cans through shop windows

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sorry, I'm late to the party here but uh let me just say I may be a loving total retarrd but at least I'm not Jon pop and that means a lot to me

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Nooner posted:

Sorry, I'm late to the party here but uh let me just say I may be a loving total retarrd but at least I'm not Jon pop and that means a lot to me

it means a lot to me as well; maks u an immense human being

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

More like Jon Plop

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

A misanthrope posted:

you're banned because some of us legit thought you might be a serial killer

serial killers to their credit at least get laid

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
We need more posters like Jon Pop. In the forums twilight years we need more crazies to keep things interesting.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

You won't last a day without reregging

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Jon Pop you couldn't get banned if you saved all your :10bux: and got a business loan and bought the forums. You could call it SomethingRedPill.com

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
WomenAreAwful.com

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Larry Parrish posted:

Greetings. I am permabanned user moron idiot. Why am I being banned.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
sry i missed u jon pop my attention was occupied, among other things :smugmrgw:

see u at the arraignment~

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
jonpop and zimboe postin on the same day? truly an auspicious time.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

rip

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sam Hill posted:

Hi I am forums poster Jon Pop. I do not understand why I keep getting banned. My women hating is a gimmick for the most part. I do have some issues I wont deny that, but I don't understand why I am basically banned on site. This is supposed to be a jokey website that is not PC. Yes I know that no one wants SA to turn into a hate site, but a little free thinking should be encouraged imo. I want to build up a post history and username on this site, and I am tired of getting a new one every other week. If the women hating stuff is too much than I will stop it, and only post blue pill material as it relates to them. If a mod could please break it down for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Money is not the issue, but I want to be taken seriously as a poster, and build a profile and post history on this site. This is my last attempt really. Their is no point in making new accounts if I keep having to start all over, or not be myself to avoid detection. So if this account is banned for no reason, than I am done. Thank you to everyone who gave me a fair shot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The only thing that came to mind here is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk&spfreload=10

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jose Mengelez posted:

jonpop and zimboe postin on the same day? truly an auspicious time.

return to us kyoon, your people are ready

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Sonofsilversign posted:

comedy option train him to en

This already happened once and he has posted a poo poo load in en otherwise

It wasn't that great.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

return to us kyoon, your people are ready

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqGXM23WUbs

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

this is the onlyway to stop jon pop and the pops who will come after

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

on balance i think ralp is good. put that in your pipe and smoke it

if only because every time he bans someone or gases a thread I think "thread ralped again" which tickles me somewhat

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love you Jonathan Popper

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Thread title should have been "Why in the Sam Hill do I keep getting banned?"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the real victim in all this is that username, which was completely wasted imvho

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

reddit liker posted:

i don't buy it

You don't have to, he'll do it himself in a day or two

e: nvm i see he just opened a new thread

ElectricSheep fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Aug 30, 2015

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Jon will learn how to use proxies and return to present us with his artisan blend of misogyny and unconfidence.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

TEAYCHES posted:

yea there are d&d mods in there who are massive insufferable faggots. i wish the election forum was a subforum of gbs tbh. its bad enough with ralp there

absurd alwhatevs is a p funny poster but whoever keeps buying him those crybaby avs is on point lmao

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

SirEvelynTremble posted:

SomethingRedPill.com

wanna post on that forum so bad

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I can't wait till this gets gassed.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

And who are you, the proud Jon said, that I must Pop so low?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
This censorships will not stand follow me

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
OWNED

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

ElectricSheep posted:

You don't have to, he'll do it himself in a day or two