Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
this is a real gay thread but if you like fyad posts koos has the best fyad sim going right now. ironically its in fyad. right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my neighbor hit my window and called me a pedophile.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

fyad is a graveyard now they all moved to yospos

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im not a pedophile.my sexual urges are the natural result of evolution by natural selection.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

YOSPOS
A sublimely unfunny forum for computer nerds to parrot FYAD memes from 2006, repost cat pictures from 4chan, and talk about how much they love Apple. Seriously, these dudes really love Apple and aren't afraid to admit it. Linux? That's for hippies and "poors" (YOSPOS slang for anyone whose Daddy isn't paying off their student loans for them). Windows? More like WinBLOWS amirite. They're also not afraid to be really unfunny. Basically the result of aspies reading FYAD for a month and taking a whole bunch of ridiculously complicated overwrought notes the entire time. It's like one of those episodes of Family Matters where Urkel decides to dress like Public Enemy to impress some floozy at the high school, only without the happy ending where Urkel realizes what a tard he's been. God this forum is the worst.
Yosposwar.png

YOSPOS-FYAD War
The presence of YOSPOS on the forums is a massive troll to all FYAD Posters. So on February the 1st a war was purposed it was simple. FYAD Moderators would continue to probate YOSPOS posters until Lowtax deleted YOSPOS. Which never happend and a majority of the moderators got their permissions taken away, but not banned. Because Lowtax would suck FYAD's dick if it had one
Disregard the above, it was written by a butthurt YOSPOSter. In actuality, YOSPOS loving blows. A few YOSPOS superstars tried to post in FYAD and all the Idiot Kings repeatedly probated every single one of them for two months, in six hour increments (the maximum length a moderator can probate someone for without admin approval) until finally some IK figured out how to probate YOSPOS Superstars who hadn't posted in FYAD, and then the Idiot Kings rotated and the new batch didn't give a poo poo.
Disregard the above, it was written by one of the 8 people still visiting FYAD. Hitler hahahahh! Left with boring blog threads and ironic anime sigs, FYAD posters spend most of their time reading the other forums and complaining about how unfunny they are. lmao go back *deletedelete* bakc to GBS

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

extra stout posted:

i cant find them anymore but ohmebaglod or however its spelled had the best youtube vids of any goon, period

edit

ok i still cant find them but heres demonius x owning them hard with his angry words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6dLcDZfrxo classic, essentially a john ford of youtube films

:captainpop:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

my sister posts or used to post in there and she's diagnosed schizoaffective. I don't know her username.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
lol 25 people browsing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

lol 25 people browsing

very exclusive

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Capt Boyardee's got the best goon vids imo

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i'd post in fyad more if i could read it at work

pink forum full of goatse hates my phone and screams "NOT WORK" at work

does yospos have some kind of lifehack to make fyad look like excel spreadsheets? i realize that requires visiting yospos to find out which is why i'm not doing it just thought i'd ask in case someone knew

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

you guys should post there. its actually not a bad, scary thing. they like funny posts. this is the comedy forum on the internet.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
get out

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Poop

Lol

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
They'll link to this thread and make fun of you. Also dig up your old posts and empty quote them.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

fyads estock crashed into the floor when everyone went to twitter

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

sexy mouse posted:

what does fyad actually stand for

for young asian doctors

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

dad gay. so what posted:

"let me in mom!!!" ^^^ or whatever he was psionic ant or something? used to post there a lot to. people post. who gives a poo poo

ya i like to post

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
i pretend i post in fyad ironically

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You'd get.cucked lol

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

FYAD is very good, i like the SA forums

hosed up if false

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I would probably get probated I don't ever understand anything there

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Uncle Wemus posted:

YOSPOS
A sublimely unfunny forum for computer nerds to parrot FYAD memes from 2006, repost cat pictures from 4chan, and talk about how much they love Apple. Seriously, these dudes really love Apple and aren't afraid to admit it. Linux? That's for hippies and "poors" (YOSPOS slang for anyone whose Daddy isn't paying off their student loans for them). Windows? More like WinBLOWS amirite. They're also not afraid to be really unfunny. Basically the result of aspies reading FYAD for a month and taking a whole bunch of ridiculously complicated overwrought notes the entire time. It's like one of those episodes of Family Matters where Urkel decides to dress like Public Enemy to impress some floozy at the high school, only without the happy ending where Urkel realizes what a tard he's been. God this forum is the worst.
Yosposwar.png

YOSPOS-FYAD War
The presence of YOSPOS on the forums is a massive troll to all FYAD Posters. So on February the 1st a war was purposed it was simple. FYAD Moderators would continue to probate YOSPOS posters until Lowtax deleted YOSPOS. Which never happend and a majority of the moderators got their permissions taken away, but not banned. Because Lowtax would suck FYAD's dick if it had one
Disregard the above, it was written by a butthurt YOSPOSter. In actuality, YOSPOS loving blows. A few YOSPOS superstars tried to post in FYAD and all the Idiot Kings repeatedly probated every single one of them for two months, in six hour increments (the maximum length a moderator can probate someone for without admin approval) until finally some IK figured out how to probate YOSPOS Superstars who hadn't posted in FYAD, and then the Idiot Kings rotated and the new batch didn't give a poo poo.
Disregard the above, it was written by one of the 8 people still visiting FYAD. Hitler hahahahh! Left with boring blog threads and ironic anime sigs, FYAD posters spend most of their time reading the other forums and complaining about how unfunny they are. lmao go back *deletedelete* bakc to GBS

Reading this poo poo was a waste of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

sexy mouse posted:

i don't know it'd be kind of funny if i posted in fyad and someone there called me a friend of the family........

why I can call you a friend of the family in this forum right now, friend of the family

• Locked thread