Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

4outof5 posted:

but what about the adventure?

It would be be pretty fun to fight a post-apocalyptic cult for dominion of the Nation Of Auckland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
wait wouldnt they export tons of coke here. or is the mexican government in exile importing tons of coke here. i need to know

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

zimboe posted:

Hitler had more hair.

Nah, I'd bet he had a similar number of follicles.

Hitler was the receding hairline type while Trump has a bigass bald spot.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
there's been a bunch of business man type of dudes who ran for president in my lifetime, or more famously ross perot

forgive my memory, but has a single rich dude who did not have an actual political history in some sort of previous office ever actually become president?

please name him and show me how many years ago so i can see if it is a stupid question or a good cool one

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Lyrics to Decolonization

AUG's on the scene with a vengeance
No man or law can end this
Power, in a true sense of the word
Now it's time that my people be heard
Some feel this oppression no longer exists
Well here's something they missed
Self D means self determination
To put a stop to colonization
We begin with a historical analysis
To illustrate a Mexican paralysis
See Mexico's been occupied since 1848
Which left the mexicano at a constant 2nd rate
Now learn the word called colonization
Stranger in your own land under exploitation
This is the state of the indigena today
Under the oppression of the settlers way (2x)
WE DIDN'T CROSS THE BORDERS, THE BORDERS CROSSED US! (3x)
YET THE SETTLER NATION LIVES IN DISGUST!
The American dream only for some
Play the role and forget where you came from
Now check it, this is their reality
And just because its wasp holds no validity
WASP-White Anglo Saxon Protestant
The frame of mind that keeps our oppression constant
You try to be white and its very respectable
But be Xicano and its highly unacceptable
Then we're termed hispanic as if we were from Spain
Trying to insert us in the American game
And we're called wetbacks like we've never been here
When our existence on this continent is thousands of years
This is the state of the indigena today
Under the oppression of the settlers way (2x)
WE DIDN'T CROSS THE BORDERS, THE BORDERS CROSSED US (3x)
YET THE SETTLER NATION LIVES IN DISGUST ­ repeat
To the earth, to the air, to the fire, and to the water....
The eagle and condor have met
We must realize
Our connection to this land
Till a Hopi and a Mexica can really understand
That invaders divided indigenous people
Under english, french, or spanish it make us all feeble
Unable to recognize each other
From Xicano to Lakota all sisters and brothers
In the spirit of Pontiac, all the red keepers of the earth mother
From the top of Alaska to the tip of South America
Abya Yala, Anahuak, Turtle Island
506 years of indigenous resistance
The prophecies are coming true
The redemption of the red people has come!
The 6th sun now arises
The 7th fire has arrived
Cihuatl is reclaiming
We have returned to Aztlan
We have returned to Aztlan!!!!
WE DIDN'T CROSS THE BORDERS, THE BORDERS CROSSED US (3x)
YET THE SETTLER NATION LIVES IN DISGUST!!
GET THE gently caress OUT, GET THE gently caress OUT, GET THE gently caress , gently caress, gently caress OUT
GET THE gently caress OUT
WASICHU EATER OF THE FAT WASTER OF EARTH MOTHER
AND PEOPLE
COLONIZER OF AZTLAN AND THE WORLD
GET THE gently caress OUT!!!!

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Perot had a legit shot though, it was an even 33% three way race for a while until he dropped out.

...And then dropped back in lol

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Phobic Nest posted:

Perot had a legit shot though, it was an even 33% three way race for a while until he dropped out.

...And then dropped back in lol

o i wasnt mocking him im just asking how far back to you have to go since a non politician businessman won? was perot the closest they ever came?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
coke is great, i hope it becomes free and widely available

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
trump or sanders getting nominations are the only things that would make following your dumb country's next election cycle worth it.

who the gently caress wants to see bush or clinton making GBS threads all over the place again, save any of those other fuckheads like 'libertarian retard' and 'former HP ceo who nearly destroyed the company'.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

lorn Wayne posted:

trump or sanders getting nominations are the only things that would make following your dumb country's next election cycle worth it.

who the gently caress wants to see bush or clinton making GBS threads all over the place again, save any of those other fuckheads like 'libertarian retard' and 'former HP ceo who nearly destroyed the company'.

to answer your question no one wants to see a third bush and the grandson of a man who said he couldnt remember where he was when kennedy was killed but was documented by the cia as being in the same town that day, we do not want that man to be president or anymore bushes

clinton aside from being another president who loved coke and cheating on his wife and maybe stealing money sometimes seems to have done a pretty good job, i have a lot of memories as a kid of people generally loving clinton

but his wife sucks and is already a criminal before election, and i really sincerely hope the women of america would not vote for someone they don't actually have confidence in just for some kind of gender representation or good vibes in office.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

TEAYCHES posted:

thats a joke, by the way. satire, even

i get your joke

*over exaggerated wink*

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
There's no way in hell trump wins. Hell, he's scored as many points as he has because he is not trying to win. The candidates who are hoping to get to the general election are constrained by policy positions that the american public at large finds palatable. Trump can just say whatever vaguely populist horseshit he wants because he doesn't expect to have to win a general election.

Plus you don't defeat the two parties of the status quo on your own. Especially if you're on your own and have less money than kingmakers like the koch bros.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Nathilus posted:

There's no way in hell trump wins. Hell, he's scored as many points as he has because he is not trying to win. The candidates who are hoping to get to the general election are constrained by policy positions that the american public at large finds palatable. Trump can just say whatever vaguely populist horseshit he wants because he doesn't expect to have to win a general election.

Plus you don't defeat the two parties of the status quo on your own. Especially if you're on your own and have less money than kingmakers like the koch bros.

it seems impossible but when he gave a generic answer about the bible being a good book and how he likes the old and the new testament 'uhh equally theyre both perfect' then also said he does not believe in any theories on JFK's assassination i was like drat, if this guy is a total sell out i could see him maybe actually being hired for the job of american puppet leader

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

extra stout posted:

it seems impossible but when he gave a generic answer about the bible being a good book and how he likes the old and the new testament 'uhh equally theyre both perfect' then also said he does not believe in any theories on JFK's assassination i was like drat, if this guy is a total sell out i could see him maybe actually being hired for the job of american puppet leader

I kinda see where you're coming from, but still. I swear to god if trump wins I'm gonna grow rear end wings and fly myself rear end first into the horizon. If the rest of reality stops making sense why should l bother to make any sense?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Nathilus posted:

I kinda see where you're coming from, but still. I swear to god if trump wins I'm gonna grow rear end wings and fly myself rear end first into the horizon. If the rest of reality stops making sense why should l bother to make any sense?

well then everyone wins

i get to watch trump burn down everything and you get some sweet rear end wings!!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Just in case, I just picked out some rear end wing flying music. I still dont buy the idea that trump has a chance in hell but it never hurts to be prepared.

http://youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I have literally wrote in Vermin Supreme 3 years in a row.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
In the last couple days he said he thinks the rich should be taxed more. There goes any shot he had.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

In the last couple days he said he thinks the rich should be taxed more. There goes any shot he had.

He's going to spend $200M on a presidential campaign that will leave him with the Presidential salary for the next 4-8 years. Then, when he's leaving office and all his business rivals have been broken by his high taxes, he'll reverse the situation, start pulling money from secret assets and be rule over the American business arena. Trump is playing the long game... :tinfoil:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
legalize it

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Tautologicus posted:

Rather than build the wall he should invade Mexico and annex it..problem solved, everyone gets a little poorer as the Mexicans flood in across the disappeared border, but that was going to happen anyway.

1 America 2016

meanwhile americans flood the other way and displace all the mexicans and they are left screwed as they realize the land they left was better than the cold frozen north and the southwest wastelands and deserts they were trying to get too. I settle in in my new 50 acre estate in cabo san lucas with my constitutional rights intact.
in fact we should trade arizona and new mexico for the yucatan peninsula right now

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

JediTalentAgent posted:

He's going to spend $200M on a presidential campaign that will leave him with the Presidential salary for the next 4-8 years. Then, when he's leaving office and all his business rivals have been broken by his high taxes, he'll reverse the situation, start pulling money from secret assets and be rule over the American business arena. Trump is playing the long game... :tinfoil:

That's why his name is synonymous with the "best suit" in bridge. He will win the elections bc there is a big bridge playing contingent in the midwest

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

DonJNavarro posted:

in fact we should trade arizona and new mexico for the yucatan peninsula right now

we should just give arizona to mexico anyways on the strict stipulation that when the mexican army storms sherrif joe's mansion its nationally televised

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Famous Crooner Johnny Gentle

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Trump is exploiting the fact that the Republican primaries are insane and hosed in the head

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Has anyone noticed that trump is alarmingly pink? Like. "Who slapped the loving baby?!" pink. He tried to hide it with fake tan but it still strikes me as bizarre. Are we sure he's not a large roach in an Edgar suit?

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
people are overlooking one fact if trump gets elected: both democrats and republicans hate him. it would be gridlock for centuries because no one would work with him and just gently caress him over at every opportunity. trump getting elected will cure the partisan divide. also he will probably end up getting impeached in his second year when both parties decide to gently caress him over completely

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Flynn Taggart posted:

I would feel a lot better about Trump becoming president if he were to grow a mustache.

That brings up a question: who was the last president to sport facial hair?

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_with_facial_hair

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

error1 posted:

Free drugs to anyone who wants them!

lol if you think the trump would make drugs free

like i don't doubt that he would legalize almost everything, but you just know the market will dictate the price

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Shaking my drat head at the fact that someone actually made this wiki

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Dapper Dan posted:

people are overlooking one fact if trump gets elected: both democrats and republicans hate him. it would be gridlock for centuries because no one would work with him and just gently caress him over at every opportunity. trump getting elected will cure the partisan divide. also he will probably end up getting impeached in his second year when both parties decide to gently caress him over completely

Gridlock in Washington is a good thing believe it or not. Just imagine some of the abhorrent legislation that would be flying through the house and senate if our government could actually agree on everything.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

zimboe posted:

And you happy crappy Immigration loving sorts may find yourselves on the outside of the debate.
The Trump Wall? it would need to rival the Great Wall of China in it's mass of concrete.
Not so much in length, but in height.

I say, a simpler way to implement this concept with much less concrete is a continuous circulating stream of drones, armed with antipersonnel rockets, cruising endlessly, firing instantly on any warm-blooded objects that crosses the line.

gently caress Mexico.
They import tons of coke here.
This Black-on-Black gun violence that in the news so much these days is mostly coke-dealers fighting over turf.
We should be waging war against Mexico.
Nuke the Coke Cartels. Burn them to Ashes.
Mexico is an enemy state.
gently caress''em .

Latin America is a hellhole precisely because of right wing policies throughout the 70's 80's and 90's

We are suffering blowback from our retarded anti-communism

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

4outof5 posted:

lol SA liberals "dosn't look like we're going to win the election better start ironic but not ironic planning political assassinations"

also move out of the country b/c canada/sweden would really love another fat sadbrain shut-in with computer skills

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

if donald trump is the republican nominee and it becomes clear that he is leading in the polls i dont think it would be wrong to do what someone should have done to hitler in 1932

lol looks like lowtax is going to have another visit from the secret service soon

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
gently caress America, Voting Trump

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

the black husserl posted:

Famous Crooner Johnny Gentle

Let's Clean Up America

(switch ocd with casual racism tho)

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

extra stout posted:

o i wasnt mocking him im just asking how far back to you have to go since a non politician businessman won? was perot the closest they ever came?

not america but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Myung-bak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Cocaine is awesome, op

• Locked thread