Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

30 seconds of a Harvey Milk lookalike being violently beaten with a sack full of Mountain Dew cans. "Don't be a human being. Do the Dew"

this but with Harvey Fierstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
You coming out of your mom's vagina:

"Abortion, always the answer"

Wait this is supposed to be a bad ad, right?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

TwoFire posted:

this but with Harvey Fierstein

I like it! Let's greenlight it, have your people call my people

and we'll go beat the poo poo out of Harvey Fierstein

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I like it! Let's greenlight it, have your people call my people

and we'll go beat the poo poo out of Harvey Fierstein

If only..

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Ugly girl texts her admirer "I think you should do it. You'll feel better in heaven".
Besotted teen reads text, sighs.
CUT TO
Depressed teen in car at kmart, hose attached to exhaust. He slowly loses consciousness.
CUT TO
Teen is sitting on a cloud playing a harp all happy.

"Exxon - we'll get you where you need to go."

:drat:

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
We see a family sitting on a plane, eating airplane food, and having a nice time. Suddenly, the plane starts shaking! Oh god, it's going down! The stewardes rushes to her seat, but the food cart overtakes her and smashes her to bits. The lights flicker off only to be replaced by a red light as the passengers scream, food and bags flying everywhere, while the plane goes into free fall.

We see the plane falling down towards the ground. The camera pulls slowly back, revealing that we're on a train. We see a guy leaning towards the window, watching the plane as it falls towards a flaming inferno. He snickers to himself and goes back to his book.

Amtrack.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Schweppes Ginger Ale! It's NOT a dog's anus!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A manticore with Hillary Clinton's face devours an elephant.

Hillary 2016

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

can we get a terrible advert for a product that helps you remember what you posted 7 years ago?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
a really fat slovenly woman is sitting in a chair, mouth agape, watching t.v.. her adorable, but clearly doomed, daughter runs up to her kidsclaiming "mommy, mommy, I'm hungry can you make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?"

the fat lady gurgles, her tongue begins to loll from her mouth, her lips move up and down a few times as if she were chewing her cud. she slowly partly raises one fat, cottage cheese looking arm and points.

cut away to the little girl pulling out a stool and climbing it in order to open the freezer door in the kitchen. she pulls out a smuckers ® uncrustable ®

we then she the girl sitting at the kitchen counter sharing the uncrustable ® with her teddy bear, tears streaming down her tiny cheeks.

the announcer comes in "smuckers ® uncrustables ® for the parent who are too stupid and lazy to make their children peanut butter and jelly sandwiches"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Time lapse footage of fat, succulent cinnamon buns rising on a baking pan while the mellow sounds of "Let's Get It On" play in the background. Cut to the Pillsbury Doughboy, gazing lovingly at the sweet buns. He gyrates his body rhythmically and giggles "hoohoo hoohoo!"
Cut back to the cinnamon buns. Frosting splurts onto them from offscreen. The Pillsbury Doughboy takes a freshly battered bun and raises it up for a housewife to taste while winking at the audience. "Mmm!" she makes an orgasmic face and licks her lips.
"Pillsbury Cinnamon Buns: frosted with love"

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Hitler is standing with his hands on his hips on the curb right outside an exxon station. A crew in nazi uniforms drive a tiger 2 slowly around the corner, pull into full view and park the tank by the pumps. xybit is dressed in an exaggerated 50's pump jockey outfit including a whoopee cap. he walks up to hilter's side. both men move their arms behind their backs and clasp their right arm with their left hand. hitler slowly turns his head to face xyvit . xybit slowly turns his head to face hitler then says "Yo dawg I heard you like tigers in your tanks so we brought this tiger tank to exxon so we could put a tiger in its tank". the camera shifts to a look at hitlers face straight on, he stares intently for an exaggerated period of time, he slowly begins to smile. the camera shifts back to a middle distance and hilter commences to passionately kiss xybit. after a minute, xybit places his hand on hitler's rear end and hitler raises his leg up and around xybit. the scene then cuts to a black background with a pair of durex condoms in the bottom right corner and the durex slogan "get it on" at the top of the screen rendered in a pink neon cursive font.

Sizone fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Sep 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sizone posted:

Hitler is standing with his hands on his hips on the curb right outside an exxon station. A crew in nazi uniforms drive a tiger 2 slowly around the corner, pull into full view and park the tank by the pumps. xybit is dressed in an exaggerated 50's pump jockey outfit including a whoopee cap. he walks up to hilter's side. both men move their arms behind their backs and clasp their right arm with their left hand. hitler slowly turns his head to face xyvit . xybit slowly turns his head to face hitler then says "Yo dawg I heard you like tigers in your tanks so we brought this tiger tank to exxon so we could put a tiger in its tank. the camera shifts to a look at hitlers face straight on, he stares intently for an exaggerated period of time, he slowly begins to smile. the camera shifts back to a middle distance and hilter commences to passionately kiss xybit. after a minute, xybit places his hand on hitler's rear end and hitler raises his leg up and around xybit. the scene then cuts to a black background with a pair of durex condoms in the bottom right corner and the durex slogan "get it on" at the top of the screen rendered in a pink neon cursive font.

Aw man I was just about to do a Hitler one.

Black and white footage of Hitler giving one of his trademark speeches to the Reichstag, railing on against Jews and about racial purity. He pounds on the lectern and hollers belligerently at the crowd, which cheers him wildly.
A Black man approaches him from behind and taps him on the shoulder. Hitler turns and the Black man holds a Snickers in front of his face.
"Was Ist Das?" demands the incensed fuhrer.
"Eat it, brother," says the Black man. "You're acting kind of like a dictator right now."
Hitler takes the snickers and chomps down on it. Color floods into the scene and Hitler is transformed into Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!
"Thanks, brother," he says, and smiles warmly before turning back to the podium and delivering the opening lines of his famous "I have a Dream" speech.
The speech plays in low volume behind the Snickers trademark "You're not you when you're hungry, grab a Snickers!"
Followed by "Snickers is proud to celebrate Black History Month."

• Locked thread