Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fenrir posted:

That... would probably kill me. I don't get along very well with caffeine or really any stimulants at all. I could never drink 4loko when it had the whole energy drink thing going on.

just pour a 5 hour energy in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

uh oh pancho! posted:

Orange, Lemon Lime and Blue Raspberry are probably the best. I think the citrus flavors help counter the awful malt liquor aftertaste.

I opened a Blue Raspberry in a hotel room a couple weeks ago, and it was like a homeless man's BO spontaneously combusted, leaving behind only compounds that cause the worst of cancers.

So I guess try orange?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
So many people in this thread haven't had the unique pleasure of trying Thunderbird.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

So many people in this thread haven't had the unique pleasure of trying Thunderbird.

You haven't lived if you haven't spent a night with some night train.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I kinda like that. 4Loko for 4 TDs.

I'll tack one on retroactively for last week but not tonight.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

este posted:

I opened a Blue Raspberry in a hotel room a couple weeks ago, and it was like a homeless man's BO spontaneously combusted, leaving behind only compounds that cause the worst of cancers.

this is part of the Four Loko Experience. the only way out is through.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Hell I'm in on this. My gf is gone the next two weekends so I can get real weird with it.

I'm in for $2 a TD and also shot per TD. I'll try to keep up during games but if not I'll just do it that night/sunday funday.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

este posted:

So I guess try orange?

the blue one is literally the worst poo poo ever created by man.

I mean none of them top about a 4/10, but that is actually best expressed as 'i'

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Cougs scored 4 more TDs. Had 4 shots last night, and I'm actually drinking the fruit punch 4Loko as we speak. I didn't get to actually watch the game, but I was at a bar and I saw the score ticker, as the night went on I actually drank the shots as the Cougs scored, or at least, whenever I found out that they scored.

The guy next to me actually told me about the first TD (looked it up on his phone) because I was watching the ESPN ticker and grumbling that they didn't have WSU's game up there, and I told him what it was about - the shots and charity donations, that is. I think he might have actually joined me but he was exhausted from a long day and went home kinda early.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Sep 20, 2015

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Holy poo poo the Cougs did some work last night. I updated the spreadsheet. Through 5 games the Cougs have 20 TDs which means we have pledged >$300. That's pretty awesome.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, the cougs got me pretty drat drunk last night. Six shots and a 4loko.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Fenrir posted:

Yeah, the cougs got me pretty drat drunk last night. Six shots and a 4loko.

Yup, I got drunk for homecoming. I wasn't expecting the Cougs to require much on top of that. I was wrong.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

This fell off pretty quick. Anyone know where we are at in terms of total TDs?

(Rest assured I've been keeping up with the drinking)

Also, it's APPLE CUP WEEK!

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Looks like 47 total TDs.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Sorry I haven't updated the Google doc. Seminar papers man.

Are we wanting to do anything special for Apple Cup/the bowl game?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

alpha_destroy posted:

Sorry I haven't updated the Google doc. Seminar papers man.

Are we wanting to do anything special for Apple Cup/the bowl game?

You could mix the fireball shots with some hard cider

Or maybe donate extra to a food bank (because apples are for eating, get it?)

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

I will say that it is morbidly hilarious that the one year wheez decides to go and die Wazzu suddenly starts being awesome.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.
As a fellow WSU fan, regarding this season it is appropriate to think of it like he really "coug'ed" his own death. It's beautiful really .. a perfect homage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Chieves posted:

I will say that it is morbidly hilarious that the one year wheez decides to go and die Wazzu suddenly starts being awesome.

Well last year Conner Halliday was on pace to set the season passing yards record before his injury. Cougs were losing but history was almost made. Coug'n it up.

• Locked thread