Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Quorn™ : Makes my guts gurgle for about an hour then I run to the toilet and shoot liquid diarrhea so powerful it actually pressure washes the toilet bowl.

Making fake meat for vegetarians ain't right I tell you whut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Italian combos :negative:

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
The only food that verifiably fucks up my poops is too much isomalt/xylitol from sugar free drops.
That poo poo is pure evil.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

*fart*

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Anderron Shi posted:

sugar-free haribo gummy bears

I'd be remiss in failing to post this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

skip to 11:43 for the action if you want

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ElectricSheep posted:

I'd be remiss in failing to post this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

skip to 11:43 for the action if you want

This is the best

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

beets, figs, jalapeños, sashimi, pad-see-ew

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
but all i eat is my own poop, op

it's all i've ever eaten -- my own turds over and over. And you know what? It made me goddamn POWERFUL

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
Drumsticks will make me poop within minutes of finishing one. No other ice cream or dairy does this to me

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

I had cream-top plain yogurt after not eating it for a long time, and I don't think I mixed up the cream top with the rest of the yogurt like you're supposed to. Anyway I experienced some anal leakage for the first and only time and I think it was related to that. It was loving gross, there was a brown oily stain on the blanket I was sitting on, i was like WTF is this and then when I pooped there were globules of oil on top of the toilet water. I've eaten plenty of yogurt since then though and not had any issues, just wanted to share.

Also when I was a kid celebrating Passover I would just eat matzah with cream cheese for most meals for several days and get insanely constipated.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CAKE:

- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup SpaghettiOs Sauce (strained)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Red Food Color
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract

FROSTING:

- 3/4 cup Egg Whites
- 2 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 lbs (!) Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
*Or substitute with your favorite frosting

STRAWBERRY SPAGHETTIOS TOPPING:

- 1 lb Fresh Strawberries (hulled)
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 SpaghettiOs Pasta

Preparation

CAKE:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with liners.

2. Open two cans of SpaghettiOs and strain out the pasta reserving the liquid. Keep the pasta for the strawberry topping.

3. Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder into a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, SpaghettiOs sauce, eggs, food coloring, vinegar and vanilla.

4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients just until combined and smooth batter is formed.

5. Using an ice cream scoop (or piping bag), divide the cake batter evenly into the cupcake papers.

6. Place the pans on a middle oven rack and bake for 15 minutes or until a cake tester (or toothpick) inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean. Be sure to rotate the pans halfway through.

7. Remove the pans from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Then remove the cupcakes from the pans and cool completely on a cooling rack.

FROSTING:

1. Place egg whites in a bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment.

2. Place the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Stir until the mixture comes to a boil. As the mixture is boiling, use a pastry brush and water to wipe down the sides of the pot to make sure all sugar crystals have been dissolved. Place a candy thermometer in the syrup and cook until the temperature reaches 230˚F. At that point, turn the heat off and remove the thermometer.

3. Begin whisking the egg whites on medium speed until foamy. Slowly stream the hot sugar syrup into the foaming egg whites. Once the syrup has been poured into the egg whites, place the mixer on high speed and whisk until cooled to room temperature.

4. Reduce the mixer speed to medium low and start adding the softened butter one stick at a time being sure the butter is fully incorporated before adding the next stick. Also, be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the vanilla, raise the speed to high and mix briefly until fluffy.

5. Store in the refrigerator until mixture has slightly stiffened before using. May be stored refrigerated for up to 3 days.

TOPPING:

1. Place the fresh strawberries into a food processor and process until smooth.

2. Then strain the liquid through a fine mesh sieve to remove all the seeds and pulp.

3. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of cold water and set aside.

4. Place the strawberry puree, sugar and pasta into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.

5. Once the mixture reaches a boil, stir in the cornstarch slurry and boil for 1 minute or until the mixture has thickened. Remove from the heat.

6. Pour the mixture into a bowl and place into the refrigerator to cool to at least room temperature before using. May be stored refrigerated for up to 3 days.

FINISHING THE CUPCAKE:

1. Place the frosting into a piping bag fitted with a round pastry tip. Starting at the perimeter of the cupcake, pipe a spiral of frosting. Then, using a small offset spatula, create a “bowl” in the center of the frosting making sure not to expose any of the cake. Remove the strawberry filling from the refrigerator. Place a small amount of filling in each frosting “bowl”. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes. Place the finished cupcakes into the refrigerator until ready to serve.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
im fine with anything from taco bell except their steak. for some reason i can eat whatever lard-infused monstrosity they put out and be fine, but their 'steak' makes my rear end run like a faucet.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

drinking huge amounts of beer makes my shits smell like burnt hair the next day

makes my farts smell like bbq, it's really pleasant but i know my insides are screaming in pain

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
there's this shady donair place in town, but its one of the few donair shops so I used to go there a lot during college. That stuff comes out the other end with exactly the same look and consistency as it went down the hatch. loving nasty poo poo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Taco Bell, while delicious, will destroy your digestive tract.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
with my first batch of oat sausages we didnt spend enough time filtering out foreign matter from the oat blend. they tasted fine but me and my team ingested a lot of fingernails and pork sweepings.

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
Large amounts of Guinness will have you producing lovercraftian spawn the next morning :guinness: :yosbutt: :smoobles:

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
despite their rep, taco bell is usually easy on my stomach. yeah, it makes you poo poo. personally, for me, it's a resistance-free one that feels right. the baconator at wendy's is probably the best thing ever to eat when you're backed up. it's like an enema burger. i always have a bowel movement like 30 minutes after eating one, and it's one of those where you just feel fully cleaned out. it's happened like 9/9 times, scientific reliability.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Apple juice makes me fart like woah

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I ate a bag of peanuts with the shells on, shells and all. My rear end in a top hat ripped when I poo poo it out. Took 6 years to heal
properly, because it would re-tear when I had a big poop. Went to two proctologists. First one didn't listen and told me I was wiping too much, and to dampen my TP with vinegar water. Second one listened, and prescribed nitroglycerin cream, applied with rubber gloves because it could lower my blood pressure if too much was absorbed. I'm three months sans tearing now.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

despite their rep, taco bell is usually easy on my stomach. yeah, it makes you poo poo. personally, for me, it's a resistance-free one that feels right. the baconator at wendy's is probably the best thing ever to eat when you're backed up. it's like an enema burger. i always have a bowel movement like 30 minutes after eating one, and it's one of those where you just feel fully cleaned out. it's happened like 9/9 times, scientific reliability.

resistance free meaning no roughage? cuz I skip that for the msot part at the bell anyway. that lettuce is like a salmonella sponge.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

kizudarake posted:

I ate a bag of peanuts with the shells on, shells and all. My rear end in a top hat ripped when I poo poo it out. Took 6 years to heal
properly, because it would re-tear when I had a big poop. Went to two proctologists. First one didn't listen and told me I was wiping too much, and to dampen my TP with vinegar water. Second one listened, and prescribed nitroglycerin cream, applied with rubber gloves because it could lower my blood pressure if too much was absorbed. I'm three months sans tearing now.

lol i had the same thing happen to me except the hospital just replaced my colon with an elephant trunk.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

kizudarake posted:

I ate a bag of peanuts with the shells on, shells and all.

Yeah don't see a problem with that at all

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm gonna make that cake

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
There's usually >50% chance of fast food resulting diarrhea for me, but that's not too unusual.

I've found that peanuts turn my poo poo into solid stone pretty easily. Never used to be the case.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't avoid any foods for this reason and i take my wet shits like a man.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

BobbyThompson posted:

Vesta Beef Risotto™

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I've found that peanuts turn my poo poo into solid stone pretty easily. Never used to be the case.

Umm 100% serious post:

You need to see a doctor immediately. That is a sign of colon cancer.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i just ate three bricks of velveeta and an entire ghost pepper plant gonna have a crazy party in about 7 hours, looking forward to it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I've had eight eggs over the past two days. I am currently sitting in a horrid :gas: of my own making and I love it.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

her e come the crazy shoits oh yeay awwww YEAH i love this gfeeling of live rear end shits passing through my boduy it is myFETISH

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i actually pour the broth out OP, but i cook real ramen in a pot and make it good so i dont need the broth

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i actually pour the broth out OP, but i cook real ramen in a pot and make it good so i dont need the broth

do you say itadakimasu before slurping it down and hugging your kawaii anime waifu

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

I've had eight eggs over the past two days. I am currently sitting in a horrid :gas: of my own making and I love it.

Eggs own

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh god, here comes the crippling egg shits.

:shrek:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i just ate three bricks of velveeta and an entire ghost pepper plant gonna have a crazy party in about 7 hours, looking forward to it

I'll bring the chips

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

That's gonna be some steamy soft serve

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
cheap lovely chain pizza like pizza73 that has inch thick doughy crust that is soaked in oil and topped with a half inch of lovely greasy cheese and f-grade meat. it is the best food to give you constipation/heartburn.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

JustAwful posted:

Yeah don't see a problem with that at all

Dude, I was drunk as gently caress and single.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Guiness, Gochujang, certain brands of kombucha, and bleu/blue cheeses.

• Locked thread