Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

proof of concept posted:

gently caress california, gently caress california's sissy spice tolerance, and gently caress you

chill out and smoke a joint dude lol

--signed a californian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Nekodoshi posted:

I live in New Mexico man, let me tell you they just got the roasters out this week, and it is glorious. There is a local ice cream shop here that offers candied green chile as a topping.
Look, if ya'll need real green chile from the source, I've got your hookup.
:heysexy::fork:

I WOULD LIKE 10,000 BUSHELS OF YOUR FINEST GREEN CHILES!!!!

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Internetjack posted:

Heard about these for the first time two weeks ago, saw them in the grocery store a couple days ago.

Roasted em, peeled em, diced them, and added to a medley of a couple red and orange peppers for color, some serranos from the garden, and some onions; sauteed everything and then added to some shitakes that had been sauteed separately.

Put it over some thick steaks that had marinated for a day and then broiled crispy on the edges, bloody in the middle.

Was quite yummy. Good flavor on the hatches.

very good. now, please, if you will, if you could be so kind as to describe the resulting poop.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I like hatches and poblanos.

They are both very good peppers and should always be used in place of boring rear end green bell peppers.

when i eat chilli my cat Joey doesn't like to lick my hands because of the chilli flavors

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I doubt you also have a cat named joey.

Please post pictures of your cat joey.

we both know i can just fake this also i dont have a camera or a phone that i can pull photos off of. i'm just being a dick. HI MONKEY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

:laffo:

• Locked thread