Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Unormal posted:

Aw yeah!

You're a goddamn hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Pretty sure it's a random site that you'll stumble across sooner or later.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

I remember when you were explaining the way that every object works in the game, you said something to the effect of slate walls having as much of a rich inner life as any N/PC.

Everything remembers.

:tinfoil:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Inflammatory posted:

alternatively don't let ranged weapons be modded with flaming/freezing/electric mods since they don't actually do anything anyway.

That's a shame. It really should.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

Angry Diplomat posted:

The "gently caress Intelligence, get swole" fighty Artifex build recommended upthread is really dang good, wow. I've got an absolutely murderous axe-swinging, Eigenrifle-toting True Kin who just stomped the unspeakable hell out of Bethesda Susa. That's partly due to being bros with the Mechanimists thanks to a rampage through a historic site crammed with glow-wight heroes that absolutely everyone hated, but this dude just totally chumped everything in his path, slaughtering Cragmensch with ease and hilariously clowning all three troll bosses thanks to a hologram bracelet and liberal Eigenrifle application.

Playing a melee-heavy physical Artifex is seriously like Arcanum: the Roguelike. You hoard schematics, gather parts, and slowly work your way up from a nerd with a club to some kind of insane steampunk hell knight with spring-loaded bounding boots, machined plate armour, an electrified mechano-axe, and a gun that shoots lightning bolts. And as blood and severed body parts fall like rain, the only thing on your mind is, "oh boy I bet one of these guys has a cool gadget I can smash to put an ostentatious fur collar on my techno-mail so I'm slightly more immune to cold and fire" because you are become nerd, destroyer of worlds.

:allears: What's your particular build/stat allocation there?

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

I stumbled across a pair of cider earlier. I've never been envious of a Qud character's situation before, or more annoyed with my lack of empty water containers/immense wealth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot

I'm sorry if this has already been suggested, but shouldn't improved duelling stance have the first duelling stance skill as a prerequisite?