Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
Seriously who cares destroy them all I'll never visit anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:firstpost:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gaybaby

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
what's the deal with muslims

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
hulu antwar OP

naem
May 29, 2011

islam gay so what

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Yeah enslaving women is much more problematic

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

naem posted:

islam gay so what

mods??

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

id rather they kill themselves :twisted:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Macasaurus posted:

id rather they kill themselves :twisted:

whoa

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

We'll just have to build bigger, better temples from the bones of dead terrorists :colbert:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
really if a structure stands for 1,800 years before it bites the big one it's a loss but that thing was pretty much due

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

gbaby posted:

Seriously who cares destroy them all I'll never visit anyway

Yeah that would involve leaving your parents' basement.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Well they certainly can't blame the big bad west for this one.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Destroy every structure over a thousand years old. Grow up already, humanity

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
gently caress islam, cause i read an english translation of the quran and they said that doesn't count and i don't really understand their religion. i don't have time to learn their moon language. but destroying historic sites in bad, so gently caress isis.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna blow up your temple (99cent Chinese buffet) and see how you like it

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Maybe rebuild them with WiFi hotspots

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

error1 posted:

We'll just have to build bigger, better temples from the bones of dead terrorists :colbert:

i think the problem is that the things being built today arent of any artistic or historical value so once we run out of old poo poo then this place is literally just a series of mcdonalds and bright orange rivers polluted by the people paid to protect them

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Or at least some Ethernet drops, come on

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
who the ever flying gently caress were they trying to put fear into with this one, Emperor Julian I?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the leaders of sumer and akkad were misogynistic slave-holding warlords brutally ruling over small fertile strips in an otherwise hot worthless dusty shithole of a land

ud think islamic fundamentalists would find inspiration and kinship in this

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
technically, they're waging a war on all competing cultures in an attempt to hoard resources. they are trying to build a society that is structurally identical to the western world, finally bringing the middle east up to the level of modern utopias such as japan and germany. and it's all done through remorseless slaughter and subjugation, as is the way of the west. mob's gonna mob

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Fellbat posted:

who the ever flying gently caress were they trying to put fear into with this one, Emperor Julian I?

Julian only cared about cool gods I.e greco-roman ones

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
as someone whose "tribe"'s culture has been permanently destroyed through subjugation by large cultures, gently caress isis and whoever rich saudis or americans gave them this opportunity. you want pizza? you want hamburger? disgusting

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

Julian only cared about cool gods I.e greco-roman ones

Apparently this thing was partially committed to Zeus, but I guess I CAN'T GO THERE TO FIND OUT FOR MYSELF.

Well, I suppose they won because I'm mad about it for some reason.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
People die when they are killed.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I don't care if Isis all get misted

wadaya thinka that op

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

quakster posted:

technically, they're waging a war on all competing cultures in an attempt to hoard resources. they are trying to build a society that is structurally identical to the western world, finally bringing the middle east up to the level of modern utopias such as japan and germany. and it's all done through remorseless slaughter and subjugation, as is the way of the west. mob's gonna mob

actually they're trying to drag the christian nations into a world war to bring on the apocalypse as it was foretold in their prophecies, hth

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Release your fear of the future, and find that you don't give a poo poo if some old temple you were never going to go to was destroyed or not

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Whiskey Sours posted:

actually they're trying to drag the christian nations into a world war to bring on the apocalypse as it was foretold in their prophecies, hth
then they should kill the rich instead of being their lapdog and killing the poor. apocalypse as a concept is meaningless narcissist nonsense and like all religion just another hoop to trick people into jumping through

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

In some alternate universe Julian sacked Ctesiphon and dodged all spears and made it back to Antioch and stomped out the vestiges of idiots worshipping a dead criminal by simply standing aside and letting them do what they did when no one was persecuting them (persecute each other over doctrinal disputes) and 1600 years later neither crazy muslims nor creepy mormons ever existed :unsmith:

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
i hope they bring about their apocalypse, I could really use a change in scenery,heh hth imo i am gay

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Fellbat posted:

Apparently this thing was partially committed to Zeus, but I guess I CAN'T GO THERE TO FIND OUT FOR MYSELF.

Well, I suppose they won because I'm mad about it for some reason.

O I didnt know that, something from Alexander's road trip maybe? In any case gently caress these garbage ppl

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

In some alternate universe Julian sacked Ctesiphon and dodged all spears and made it back to Antioch and stomped out the vestiges of idiots worshipping a dead criminal by simply standing aside and letting them do what they did when no one was persecuting them (persecute each other over doctrinal disputes) and 1600 years later neither crazy muslims nor creepy mormons ever existed :unsmith:

Oh man how did you find my alt-history novel. Speaking of the Yiddish Policeman's Union,

Whiskey Sours posted:

If that's true why won't they just let the Jews build their temple on the rock so they can kick start Armageddon and done with it. They are all Abrahamic fucks right?

Fellbat fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Aug 30, 2015

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
ill build another one

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Fellbat posted:

If that's true why won't they just let the Jews build their temple on the rock so they can kick start Armageddon and done with it. They are all Abrahamic fucks right?

because they're adhering to the prophecy in the Quran

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
Its good to let go of the past

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

AdolfHitler posted:

Its good to let go of the past

Perfect Username/Post combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Fellbat posted:

They are all Abrahamic fucks right?
seems like only thing that has prevented the distant offshoots of abrahamic religions from entirely killing off those who share 10% of their beliefs is their preoccupation with killing off those who share 99% of them

• Locked thread