Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
who the ever flying gently caress were they trying to put fear into with this one, Emperor Julian I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

Julian only cared about cool gods I.e greco-roman ones

Apparently this thing was partially committed to Zeus, but I guess I CAN'T GO THERE TO FIND OUT FOR MYSELF.

Well, I suppose they won because I'm mad about it for some reason.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

In some alternate universe Julian sacked Ctesiphon and dodged all spears and made it back to Antioch and stomped out the vestiges of idiots worshipping a dead criminal by simply standing aside and letting them do what they did when no one was persecuting them (persecute each other over doctrinal disputes) and 1600 years later neither crazy muslims nor creepy mormons ever existed :unsmith:

Oh man how did you find my alt-history novel. Speaking of the Yiddish Policeman's Union,

Whiskey Sours posted:

actually they're trying to drag the christian nations into a world war to bring on the apocalypse as it was foretold in their prophecies, hth

If that's true why won't they just let the Jews build their temple on the rock so they can kick start Armageddon and done with it. They are all Abrahamic fucks right?

Fellbat fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Aug 30, 2015

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

AdolfHitler posted:

Its good to let go of the past

Perfect Username/Post combo.

• Locked thread