Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Uncle Wemus posted:

how soon until drones start killing americans

has already happened, a few times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
most recently was back in january when a drone blew up a guy from oregon accused of making al-qaeda propaganda

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Zzulu posted:

the problem with bombs is that they tend to kill a bunch of not-bad guys also which is really bad karma and PR for the US of A

this isn't so much a problem with bombs as it is a problem with launching them at targets you have identified only through the IR camera of an aerial robot, using information as tenuous as "height" to determine whether the white speck you're looking at is the intended target or not (I'm not loving kidding)

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

they made war lame, the great great etc. grandfathers of those guys would have lit the isis guys' village on fire and put the lot of them to the axe just for being foreign and died of the plague with no office desks or video game conrollers in sight and that's the way things should be

:agreed:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
dying in war owns, but getting killed by a robot, or air force officer who isn't piloting a fighter jet, would be fail aids

ps, if you are an air force officer and you kill me while piloting a fighter jet, please deliver an appropriate top gun reference upon doing so

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
unless you strafe me while I'm parachuting, in which case you're a human being, that's worse than getting killed by a robot

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm pretty sure they all knew what drowning was already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
pretty sure rape and alcohol are both haram but in my experience ISIS really loving love them both

• Locked thread