Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crash_N_Burn posted:

what if zoo animals are actually on the outside of the cages and we are on the inside

drat man, i have to go thinbk about some things.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sentinel Red posted:

It's okay, you can form an armed militia which will totally allow you to fight on equal terms against a hostile, maniacal government armed with nukes and using robots flying at subsonic speeds to rain heavy explosive death from the skies.

worked in iraq

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Taint Reaper posted:

If drones create terrorists then how did that gay black gunman guy who killed the news people happen? I'm sure his family was not attacked by drones.

watermelon drone how do you think they got it to follow him

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Taint Reaper posted:

That was a tactical melon not a melon drone!

no, this is a tactical melon

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

remember when you used to die in battle holding a sword with a leaf shaped blade, likely made of bronze and if you fought bravely they set you on fire in a wooden boat and poo poo and sung and drank in your memory

now a robot kills you and there's not enough ash left to fill an urn and people go what was his name? it was loving long i remember but not the name, anyway TERRORIST HE DESERVED IT and you dont feel bad for his six kids or anything and oswald only had a 9th grade education

is all im saying man

yeah but they didnt sing about you, they sang about some quasi-real historical dude from 200 years ago and the stories were mostly just made up

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yeah i would totes choose having a sword shoved through me over the hellfire missile traveling at the speed of sound that i didnt even notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

i think you're greatly under appreciating your final experience of any form, ever

in the pain you reflect on your decisions, your dignity remains. with no regrets your final words are just quoting daniel day lewis dying in 'gangs of new york'

no actually its mostly praying to whatever god you didnt believe in a few seconds before in the vain hopes that this isnt the end as your panicked brain shuts down

• Locked thread