Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
played a bit of towerfall, it's neat and p arcade like with the pac man portals, now just need to play it with friends instead of alone like a weirdo

waiting for my mgsv code to come in; instead of putting the code in the box here, I have to do some dumb web form with gigglebyte that requires a national ID number and wait 5-7 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
look at that

the worst snipe

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hey OP put the psn and nnid google docs in the first post tia

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I've been playing Dark Souls over again to get 100% achievements

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Silver Alicorn posted:

I've been playing Dark Souls over again to get 100% achievements

i wish they would port demons souls over :(

i dont have my ps3 anymore and im jomesing hard

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

bump_fn posted:

hey OP put the psn and nnid google docs in the first post tia

if someone links them i will

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
nnnid https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SbfUL0w8tpDqsy5OBm_gxaso67fdq-8SVXHbaJzYufU/edit#gid=0

pissin https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQ3HfpDaY6zgqYdBF-qJ1v47R9Ec3X1c40GcAOpNLKw/edit#gid=0

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

thank you very much

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Rahu posted:

Kojima is great, mgsv will be the best game.

:ocelot::unsmith:

Kojima: In Metal Gear Solid 4, it is revealed that Big Boss had to be rebuilt from parts of Liquid and Solidus. Losing all those limbs just showed how strongly I loved him as a character.

Kikuchi: I don’t understand.

Kojima: Some have already figured this out, so I might as well come clean about it. I have acrotomophilia.

Kikuchi: Isn’t… Isn’t that an amputation fetish?

Kojima: No! Not exactly. But I did try to suppress these feelings for a long time. Ocelot losing his arm in Metal Gear Solid was the most I allowed myself to indulge in this, at least for a while. By the time I got to Metal Gear Solid V, I decided that I’ve worked long enough on this series that I can do whatever I want. This is the real reason why Kaz loses an arm and a leg and why Big Boss loses an arm in this game.

Kikuchi: Is this some weird sexual thing?

Kojima: No, no, no. I want to make it clear that it’s not a sexual attraction, at least with these characters. If it were on a female, however…

Kikuchi: Oh. I don’t think many would like to see an amputated female while playing the game.

Kojima: True, but I did cut one open in Metal Gear Solid V so maybe…

Kikuchi: I’m getting to know you too well.

Kojima: Well, I personally think this makes me look more like Quentin Tarantino with his foot fetish. Anything to be more like a cool director like him.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Kojima: In Metal Gear Solid 4, it is revealed that Big Boss had to be rebuilt from parts of Liquid and Solidus. Losing all those limbs just showed how strongly I loved him as a character.

Kikuchi: I don’t understand.

Kojima: Some have already figured this out, so I might as well come clean about it. I have acrotomophilia.

Kikuchi: Isn’t… Isn’t that an amputation fetish?

Kojima: No! Not exactly. But I did try to suppress these feelings for a long time. Ocelot losing his arm in Metal Gear Solid was the most I allowed myself to indulge in this, at least for a while. By the time I got to Metal Gear Solid V, I decided that I’ve worked long enough on this series that I can do whatever I want. This is the real reason why Kaz loses an arm and a leg and why Big Boss loses an arm in this game.

Kikuchi: Is this some weird sexual thing?

Kojima: No, no, no. I want to make it clear that it’s not a sexual attraction, at least with these characters. If it were on a female, however…

Kikuchi: Oh. I don’t think many would like to see an amputated female while playing the game.

Kojima: True, but I did cut one open in Metal Gear Solid V so maybe…

Kikuchi: I’m getting to know you too well.

Kojima: Well, I personally think this makes me look more like Quentin Tarantino with his foot fetish. Anything to be more like a cool director like him.

please tell me this is real

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
holy lol

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
rear admiral battletoad up in the top right

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
the least embarassing profile is a dude in a squirrel suit

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
the pilot foxy, whose pic is a blue fox, flying on the ship vulpid

YES DAVE WE GET IT YOU LIKE FOXES

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pls send me all ur vulpics. thhx

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

triple sulk posted:

pls send me all ur vulpics. thhx

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yes. more. give me more

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysu6hAT50z8

please dont suck

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

ayn rand hand job posted:

the least embarassing profile is a dude in a squirrel suit
he brought his nuts to uranus

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm gonna play through all the Metal Gear games in order except for Portable Ops. Just finished Metal Gear it was p decent for an eighties game except for the gently caress You Door that doesn't take a key card.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
mgsv? is this the new anime thread

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
satellite reign seems p. cool from what i've played so far, though it has this idiotic drunkvision thing (player camera slowly sways from side to side) that made one of my ~gamer bros~ report motion sickness and thankfully can be turned off but is enabled by default and i literally have no idea wtf purpose they thought it would achieve

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

this is the weirdest alignment chart, there's just 9 chaotic evils

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

hubris.height posted:

this is the weirdest alignment chart, there's just 9 chaotic evils

chaotic virginal

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm listening

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

idgi which one's landerig

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

I want to play orcs or chaos

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

...sure, why not

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm gonna play through all the Metal Gear games in order except for Portable Ops. Just finished Metal Gear it was p decent for an eighties game except for the gently caress You Door that doesn't take a key card.

portable ops is real rough, even on pc

the stamina system is horseshit, and recruiting guys is awkward even if you do the dogpile

the bosses are more enjoyable than the vehicle fights in pw though

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

what is love

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

euro trucker: verge nova crisis lookin good

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I got the demo from FF Type-0 and outside of the combat being a bit jank at times I actually thought it was pretty good.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Fabricated posted:

I got the demo from FF Type-0 and outside of the combat being a bit jank at times I actually thought it was pretty good.

that parrying tutorial was rediculous

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Valeyard posted:

that parrying tutorial was rediculous
Maybe I was just doing it wrong but I had a hell of a time trying to aim the stupid teleport.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

:mrgw:

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

cruel and unusual punishment to :australia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

ahmeni posted:

cruel and unusual punishment to :australia:

Or

yanno

anyone who expected the contents of the game to be in there so they could play it immediately upon placing the disc in the tray

• Locked thread