Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Stux posted:

odnt use webm

wrong type of file format

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

drat, charlie day gained a bunch of weight when he went on vacation, but he's really gotten into his character

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

idk I don't see the issue with the planet being kharak from the homeworld franchise and not, idk, like generic tattoine or w/e. im more worried that they're going to ruin MY NOSTALGIA by it being a bad game, but im one of the people who actually liked the remastered collection so :shrug:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Notorious QIG posted:

idk I don't see the issue with the planet being kharak from the homeworld franchise and not, idk, like generic tattoine or w/e. im more worried that they're going to ruin MY NOSTALGIA by it being a bad game, but im one of the people who actually liked the remastered collection so :shrug:

what do these words mean

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

seems really cool but i just can't see buying a wii u still

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
cgs: spent the better part of yesterday drinking bourbon and playing tlou, a fine sunday

i have no idea which guns to upgrade so just playing it by ear. trying to get max reduce gun sway before doing anything else for pill fiend upgrades

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

wow yeah cant wait to get a bunch of boring rear end Mario levels except now they're made by autistic people

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Squeezy Farm posted:

wrong type of file format

hey guys got some footageg of the new hot gmae coming out

*links u a .rm*

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

physical media owns

preload is a thing because these file sizes are huge and lol that unless youre paying out the rear end for internet, you aint playing right away

MGSV on PS4 was shown to be about 25GB, quite small compared to other games that get to about 40GB but STILL

maybe if we stop getting hosed and fiber lines are the norm for the everyday person will digital only be cool

oh but then you are at the whim of sony and the developers if you want to play something you purchased / obtained

ie. the PT debacle where you cant even download the loving demo/game anymore

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
they must have really bad internet in winnipeg

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

just stop buying pc gamse like a nerd

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Space-Pope posted:

i'm so loving good at pissing off spergs :smug:

ah yes, the old puppet master strategy

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
physical media is dumb as hell and would take longer to get than a preload.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Cold on a Cob posted:

do they even have internet at all?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Cold on a Cob posted:

Shaw right now, on an equivalent plan that I have (30Mbps down, 2.5Mbps up) is $35 for 6 months then bumped up to $75/month after that

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

bump_fn posted:

what do these words mean

im gay

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Vintersorg posted:

Shaw right now, on an equivalent plan that I have (30Mbps down, 2.5Mbps up) is $35 for 6 months then bumped up to $75/month after that

internet is so lovely in canada, i'm on teksavvy b/c they have really good caps but i still pay like $50/month for 20 down 5 up :\

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
$140 for 100/2 and 500gb a month in salty Sydney
my rocket league pings are good though and I'm starting to be less awful. why is this game so satisfying

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

im walking into best buy tomorrow at lunch (future shop is out of business :canada:) and picking it up, get home, start install, cook dinner and be ready by the time thats done

should be fun

thanks for reading :)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

physical media owns

preload is a thing because these file sizes are huge and lol that unless youre paying out the rear end for internet, you aint playing right away

MGSV on PS4 was shown to be about 25GB, quite small compared to other games that get to about 40GB but STILL

maybe if we stop getting hosed and fiber lines are the norm for the everyday person will digital only be cool

oh but then you are at the whim of sony and the developers if you want to play something you purchased / obtained

ie. the PT debacle where you cant even download the loving demo/game anymore

PT is a demo, everyrgame that u actually pay for you can redownload forever if even if it's removedd from. the store idiot

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

actually you cant download PT anymore, they removed every trace of it and the game is cancelled too

it doesnt exist

nice to see you can type like a normal human being instead of a stunted homeschooled retard :)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Stux posted:

hey guys got some footageg of the new hot gmae coming out

*links u a .rm*

Shut the gently caress up, weirdo.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

are you ok knuc, you seem unusually angry recently

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
diablo 3 is still fun it turns out

Sescheron is cool but it's really obviously set up for content that isn't there

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
quiggy, the starship captain for a gay spacecruise

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Blackula69 posted:

diablo 3 is still fun it turns out

Sescheron is cool but it's really obviously set up for content that isn't there

does it matter what difficulty youre on when you go for kanai's cube?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

actually you cant download PT anymore, they removed every trace of it and the game is cancelled too

it doesnt exist

basically everything else which has been pulled for legal reasons or whatever generally remains downloadable, or at least if it gets taken down (like if a softmod exploit is discovered in a game) it goes back up fairly quickly. P.T. is kind of a weird exception that they were able to get away with largely because it was always free

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Notorious QIG posted:

are you ok knuc, you seem unusually angry recently

Literally could not be happier.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Notorious QIG posted:

no you could do it at level 1, but pretty much every recipe requires mats you get thru doing bounties. so now its worthwhile to do the bonus bounty rotation for each game.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

ok. i worry about you, friend

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Notorious QIG posted:

nope, I got it on hard at like 42

then i actually paid attention to my gear and now i'm facerolling master. game still rules

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Shaggar posted:

no you could do it at level 1, but pretty much every recipe requires mats you get thru doing bounties. so now its worthwhile to do the bonus bounty rotation for each game.

kk. im out of the loop since like season 2

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Shaggar posted:

yeah i've been running a bunch of bounties already. I feel like maybe they boosted XP gain, I don't remember advancing this quickly before

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

it doesnt exist

nice to see you can type like a normal human being instead of a stunted homeschooled retard :)

sahme u cant loving read idiot

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

wouldn't someone who was homeschooled type better than a normie

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol who the fucuijk are you

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What you up to down there? :) You dont visit CJS so who knows whats up.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Vintersorg posted:

it doesnt exist

*bursts into thread, wheezing, doubles over catching breath for 3 minutes before speaking*

dsyp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I don't know if they boosted xp gain, but I think they might have lowered monster hp which obv makes the higher xp gain at higher difficulties easier to obtain.

• Locked thread