Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
What positive thing would you do for a GBS poster to make GBS better place? It doesn't even need to be something that the person even knows would make them happy. Lets keep this positive though no need for sarcasm and shittiness!

I would take Tezzor to a gun range and let him shoot anything he wanted for a few hours so he could learn the joys of popping off. Then I would buy him his first Glock 17 and a lock safe so he could be a responsible gun owner too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeomKpszwtc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

hookers and drugs for everyone

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i like guns but cool ones cost like a thousand bucks and i got to make some commitment to shooting on a regular basis so i dont feel like i wasted my money

plus i gotta store the poo poo... clean it. clean it i already have a dog i have to bathe now i gotta give this gun a bath too

jesus

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

you got into a argument with a poster in the gun thread and made some whiny rear end thread to try and one up him

i'm just assuming this is whats happening because you're a retarded bitch op

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

remember that dumb loving thread you made the other day about an anime game you were excited about and everyone called you a lame rear end human being?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i do

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rub a dub dub i've got a big rubber cock

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
digital fingers, whats it like to be such a bad fyad poster that you have to come to gbs to post and not get beecocked?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

4outof5 posted:

whats it like to be such a bad fyad poster that you have to come to gbs to post and not get beecocked?

ahahahaha

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ugh

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

4outof5 posted:

Lets keep this positive though no need for sarcasm and shittiness!

my wish is for extreme shittiness in this thread. sarcasm, eh either way.

4outof5 posted:

digital fingers, whats it like to be such a bad fyad poster that you have to come to gbs to post and not get beecocked?

Digital Fingers posted:

remember that dumb loving thread you made the other day about an anime game you were excited about and everyone called you a lame rear end human being?

hooray!

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I would use teledildonics to hand out hand jobs to any willing goons

:bigtran:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
voted 3

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
im gay

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gibbus working as intended in present state. please channel desire to enact change onto something else

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

his next thread will be a veiled burn on me

"*What goon would you like to have lunch with?*

I would pick digital fingers and take him out for some cornish hen and fine wine to teach him there's more to life then eating rotten fish out of trash cans and huffing farts.

what do you goons think?!? :) "

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

ever wonder if one of those kids has ever asked for a hooker?

Getting my dick sucked before dying of kid cancer would be my number one goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish for a zillion dollars

• Locked thread