Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Pasta!

But seriously Italy has been coasting on poo poo they did a few hundred thousand years ago. So they made pasta and some art, they can't make fully erect towers and they weren't able to stop Americans from running rampant in north Africa. For fucks sake a bunch of goat herders a thousand miles east stopped angry Americans.

Who the gently caress are these people? As far as I can tell they sent over some spores to North America a few generations ago who turned out to be twelve times more insufferable than the stock spores.

Did you know an Italian prosecutor went to try a bunch of geological scientists for failing to predict an earthquake?

Italy is the loving insufferable hipster of the EU, except unlike Germany they aren't doing it for irony's sake. They're in it for reals. Britain should do their damnedest to kick Italy out of the EU before they pack up and leave themselves.

Italians are scum. At least the Irish are funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
mamma mia

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Eh, whaddaya gonna go uh?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

j.. jesus christ

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Italy is apparently a developed western country but it's hard to reconcile that with things like how the mafia dump toxic waste outside of Naples while rubbish piles up on the streets and how political leaders control the media lol

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Wowbagger2004 posted:

Italy is apparently a developed western country but it's hard to reconcile that with things like how the mafia dump toxic waste outside of Naples while rubbish piles up on the streets and how political leaders control the media lol

To be fair, Americas decaying downtowns are also hard to reconcile with how it's supposedly the leader of the free world

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Italy is beautiful. Highly recommend going there for vacation

american italians are nothing like actual italians but im basing this entirely on how i see american italians portrayed in tv

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
MAMA MIA

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSo8sfJnLgU

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Batmans dad
Jun 27, 2008
I have an Italian friend and he and his family seriously think Mussolini didn't do anything wrong . This seems to be a common thing.

gently caress Italians.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
The problem with Mussolini was that he didn't do anything right

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

would, would, preferably at the same time

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Roy posted:

To be fair, Americas decaying downtowns are also hard to reconcile with how it's supposedly the leader of the free world

congrats to the rest of the world on losing to the country with decaying downtowns maybe if those retards spent money on missiles instead of healthcare they could influence global politics too

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
its true. Italy is poo poo.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zzulu posted:

american italians are nothing like actual italians but im basing this entirely on how i see american italians portrayed in tv

they're just as terrible irl as depicted in movies

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
The northern part is extremely awesome and might be the nicest place on earth all things considered.
For your holiday or retirement go to a smallish town in Tuscany or Emilia-R, sit on the porch all day eating fine cheeses/ham and drinking wine.
Pretend Rome and anything south of it doesnt exist, works pretty well.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Fabulousity posted:

As far as I can tell they sent over some spores to North America a few generations ago who turned out to be twelve times more insufferable than the stock spores.

They shitcanned the most insufferable of their ilk and we have to deal with them now.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this guy fuggin gets it I'm done w the pastrami smell ru ining the neigbhourhood all this dippity do these kids w the track pants that have the mudflap women sitting on them i'm done enough w the gold rings lol jk those R TIGHTTTTTTTTT

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ay im walkin here!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
J E T S jets jets jets!

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
ferraris tho

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
an over engineered car that only rich assholes can buy

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

sounds like someone is jealous

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'm the gelato shop next door.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I enjoyed both the godfather film trilogy and the godfather sandwich offered by mcallisters

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cured meats? i wish these meats would cure the world of them!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
they got cool cars like ferraris and lamborghinis, they invented pizza and perfected pasta, their food is amazing in general, their women are gorgeous, their country is gorgeous

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Zzulu posted:

they got cool cars like ferraris and lamborghinis, they invented pizza and perfected pasta, their food is amazing in general, their women are gorgeous, their country is gorgeous

here's one of their gorgoeous women

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

it's been all downhill since J. Ceaser got shanked

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

an over engineered car that only rich assholes can buy

and how is that different from german cars?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i fuckin love pasta

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lufiron posted:

less body hair

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lufiron posted:

i hate most of those too

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

less body hair

this too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Zzulu posted:

American Italians see how they are portrayed in TV, are inspired, and then double down on it in real life.

• Locked thread