Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TwoFire posted:

so when they're required to split shared goods who gets the Cher albums? top or bottom?

If you think there isn't going to be an honest murder of whom gets to keep the Fine China and tea set Aunt Mertyle gifted them on their wedding day, :lol:

Between that an tiny dogs, it'll be gay anarchy. Ganarchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

The yappy dogs have to visit the non-custodial partner every other weekend.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

If you think there isn't going to be an honest murder of whom gets to keep the Fine China and tea set Aunt Mertyle gifted them on their wedding day, :lol:

Between that an tiny dogs, it'll be gay anarchy. Ganarchy.

New Reality show on E or Logo or whatever the gently caress its called this week.

Roger_Mudd
Jul 18, 2003

Buglord
I used to be able to call people fags or faggots and no one accused me of being a homophobe because that would make them a human being too.

Now I just call people fuckers. It works but some of the magic is gone.

What I'm saying is we need to single out a new minority and make it socially acceptable to use their name as an insult.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Roger_Mudd posted:

I used to be able to call people fags or faggots and no one accused me of being a homophobe because that would make them a human being too.

What I'm saying is we need to single out a new minority and make it socially acceptable to use their name as an insult.

whites and/or hipsters and/or millenials

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

texaholic posted:

Seriously your gay, so what. Stop being dramatic about coming out the closet, we all know gay people. You definitely aren't the first nor are you brave or courageous anymore. No one gives a poo poo, literally suck go suck a dick it will make you happy.

I'm gay lol

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

Roger_Mudd posted:

you're more a of a dumb dildo

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Three Olives posted:

When I was coming back from gay hiking this morning they were advertising the gay pride parade on the radio. And not the gay radio, like regular radio, the kind that soccer moms listen to.

It's very sad, I miss the days when everyone wasn't drunk/on drugs watching half naked go-go boys also drunk/on drugs on floats. Now it is families and corporate floats. :(

Another counter-culture destroyed by mainstream integration. smdh.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VendaGoat posted:

Out of sheer curiosity, what are the differences between a hike and a gay hike?

Gay hiking comes with a healthy homemade meal afterwards and a lot of gossip on the trail.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
So Smithers, what are you doing this weekend? Something gay I expect...

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

Roger_Mudd posted:

we had an awesome gay manager at my old job who used to be a coal miner so he took no poo poo and was also flamboyant. he called everyone faggots. he was the best.

keep calling people faggots and pretend you're gay

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

dr.acula posted:

can we start having straight pride rallies please

as long as its on a different day from the gay pride otherwise you're wasting a perfectly good excuse to have a party

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Roger_Mudd posted:

furry

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Gay hiking comes with a healthy homemade meal afterwards and a lot of gossip on the trail.

I don't know what I expected

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I don't know any gay people, I'd be surprised if someone I knew came out

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

RadioactiveKid posted:

I don't know any gay people, I'd be surprised if someone I knew came out

URA furry, and you'd be surprised if someone you knew was gay?

That's rather queer.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I've been thinking about this for months but I really feel that if you enjoy sucking dick you're probably gay.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
The only thing I got out of this thread is a reminder that I need to watch Paris is Burning which is still in my Netflix queue.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
op is a retard that takes pride in his poo poo stain city and state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

lol

• Locked thread