Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Expected a Jon Pop thread, disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
suck my dick

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

it was your party and you can cry if you want to

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

oldpainless posted:

Honestly society would probably be better off if all physical contact was outlawed.

Like judge dredd. The one with Stallone. Remember how she asked him to have sex and it was all virtual and he was all confused. She said physical contact was gross and people didn't do that anymore. That's how we should be today is what I'm saying.

Also how were dredd and Rico supposed to be clones when they looked nothing alike. Like maybe MAYBE cousins but certainly not twins. drat that movie sucked.

I just realized I got judge dredd and demolition man mixed up but I'm not changing anything.

I've never seen Judge Dredd, should I? I mean I don't really expect it to be a good movie but is it worth watching?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Fredrik1 posted:

I've never seen Judge Dredd, should I? I mean I don't really expect it to be a good movie but is it worth watching?

You should see it and then listen to the How Did This Get Made podcast episode about it. Or the other way around.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Sometimes I pop into threads and call people "loving retarded virgins" as like some terrible edgy joke.

But seriously, there are too many loving retard virgins in this thread.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
There should be no more jon pop threads, he posted a thread saying he was mostly a gimmick and if he got gassed/banned for that thread then he would quit

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
who is the bigger girl in this situation, the one whining and yelling for an hour or the one that sat and listened to it for an hour rather than telling her to "can it"

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Maldoror posted:

There should be no more jon pop threads, he posted a thread saying he was mostly a gimmick and if he got gassed/banned for that thread then he would quit

i totally believe him

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ratjaculation posted:

weren't you a mod?

what a terrifying thought

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
One time I smoked weed. My throat started bleeding and I couldn't breathe and then I died. Do NOT try the Grass, GBS.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You should have let her take a hit on your reefer pipes and then grabbed her boobs while she blazed.

No defense op no defense

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
OPs garage has strip club rules lol.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm not lame like the op. if that owuld have happened to me i would have been like :heysexy: and then have sex w/ her rear end fyi

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Maldoror posted:

ChairmanMeow posted:

i totally believe him
Here's the post, judge for yourself
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739063&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post449554486

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

trigonsareNOThomo posted:

so she walks in the garage where im blazing with a group of long-term friends

she gets into a "dance-off" with my friend (doing overtly sexual stuff like licking her finger and going "tssss" when touching her rear end afterward). when they decide they're done, he decides to give her a big smack on the rear end and then quickly leave the garage. she sits there stunned for a second, then comes over to my group of friends and starts bitching about how guys always slap her on the rear end. my friend says "well, it's not like you don't dress for it". since i know her, at that point, i knew what was going to happen next. she went full tumblrfeminist and bitched, mean mugged, yelled for literally an hour until we couldnt take it anymore and left. never once did she get mad at the guy who slapped her rear end

anyway the moral of this story is smoke weed jerk off and if u feel like u have to gently caress a girl just gently caress one of you guy friends instead, girls are NOT worth the drama :)

Please report to the "The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit >White Trash" thread

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Gonna go ahead and take a wild guess and say this was a flat assed white girl

Just a wild guess

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
thats what happens when u party with liberals

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

thats what happens when u party with liberals

i figured liberal parties are like burning man and cucking

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

i figured liberal parties are like burning man and cucking
the last time i was at a liberal party we all played CAH and had a blast so i guess liberals being gung-ho PC is a myth

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Pay attention to me! No wait. Not you. Don't pay attention to me. Surprise, I can't make up my mind because I'm on my period.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

symbolic posted:

the last time i was at a liberal party we all played CAH and had a blast so i guess liberals being gung-ho PC is a myth

I had to google CAH and i came up with Congenital adrenal hyperplasia which has the symptom of ambiguous genitalia, in some females, such that it can be initially difficult to identify external genitalia as "male" or "female" so that sounds VERY liberal

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

symbolic posted:

What kind of lame rear end parties do you go to where they play board games?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Hobohemian posted:

grown up ones, where you don't have to pay a hobo to get you coors light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

an 18th birthday party

• Locked thread