Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
whats up with 18s vagina

like, apparently she had a kid with krillin, how does that work if she had a robot uterus? unless there was a pinocchio "i wanna be a REAL boy" moment that i missed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

ElectricSheep posted:

whats up with 18s vagina

like, apparently she had a kid with krillin, how does that work if she had a robot uterus? unless there was a pinocchio "i wanna be a REAL boy" moment that i missed

Krillian wish her back as a human specifically to gently caress her

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DrManiac posted:

[E] I just realized chichi is pretty much Jenny from forest gump minus the Aids

lol

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

ElectricSheep posted:

whats up with 18s vagina

I think some of the androids are actually cyborgs, so that's a thing.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fellbat posted:

That 3rd eye works right? How the gently caress is a triclops human.

his third eye is from deep meditation

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
in dragon ball there is an episode where a pedo gay villain hits on a little boy and in the spanish dub they changed the little boy to a girl

we're talking about like a five-year-old, the latino networks were like "whoa, we can't have a man trying to sexually harass a five-year-old boy on television, better change him to a five-year-old girl"

in the english dub they changed the dialogue completely to the villain mistaking the little boy for an otherwise unmentioned long-lost brother

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Wasn't the same character legit A Nazi.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Uncle Wemus posted:

why do mexicans love dbz

I used to watch DBZ in Spanish because they were so far ahead of toonami

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fellbat posted:

Wasn't the same character legit A Nazi.

no...?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

in dragon ball there is an episode where a pedo gay villain hits on a little boy and in the spanish dub they changed the little boy to a girl

we're talking about like a five-year-old, the latino networks were like "whoa, we can't have a man trying to sexually harass a five-year-old boy on television, better change him to a five-year-old girl"

in the english dub they changed the dialogue completely to the villain mistaking the little boy for an otherwise unmentioned long-lost brother

what in the gently caress are you talking about

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

dbzwiki posted:

General Blue is based on German militaries, more specifically those within Nazi Germany, as implied in the manga through his spoken line "Auf Wiedersehen", which essentially means "Goodbye" in German. It is possible that this character was based on Adolf Hitler's ideal men and belief that blond-haired, blue-eyed people (Aryans) are superior to other races as seen in his feats of superhuman strength and psychic abilities. Even his sexuality (although never explicitly revealed) could be inspired by the Sturmabteilung (S.A.) "Brownshirt" stormtrooper division in Hitler's army, seeing how his outfit was similar to an S.A. trooper. His sexuality, in that case, may also stem from the fact that S.A. leader, Ernst Röhm was homosexual.

Honestly what the gently caress dbz wiki, that is the first and only time I'm visiting you.

Fellbat fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Aug 31, 2015

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Goku vs Goku?
Who would win?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

David D. Davidson posted:

Goku vs Goku?
Who would win?

Goku

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i bought a goku shirt the other day it's p cool

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

i bought a goku shirt the other day it's p cool

I buy a Goku shirt.

Probably would never wear it though

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

DrManiac posted:

he tried but the dragon said he couldnt do it. However, android 18 and android 17 arent like, beep boop mechanical robots like that huge ginger guy was (android 16?). They were just normal teenagers that the creepy scientist bad guy took in and turned into androids so presumably most of them are still biological

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I buy a Goku shirt.

Probably would never wear it though

it's low key it's just a black shirt with a white drawing of goku on the front nothing garish

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Do you think Yamcha was loving the cat he was always hanging around with? I mean the cat was a shapeshifter and sentient so it wouldn't strictly be beastiality, but it'd still be weird, ya know?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what in the gently caress are you talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGaSPxArQz8

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dragonball is not Dragonball Z you MOTHERFUCKER

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Deki posted:

Do you think Yamcha was loving the cat he was always hanging around with? I mean the cat was a shapeshifter and sentient so it wouldn't strictly be beastiality, but it'd still be weird, ya know?

he was like 23 and living in the middle of no where when Goku and Bulma met him.
so, yes. He was loving puar

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Deki posted:

I believe it is confirmed that he does indeed take out his sexual frustrations on the flying cartoon cat

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I like that oolong was introduced as a habitual child rapist but he was so inept at it that everyone immediately forgave him once he gave it up and he remained friends with the main characters for the entirety of both series

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

it's low key it's just a black shirt with a white drawing of goku on the front nothing garish

what goku?
Kid Goku?
Regular Goku?
Super sayain Goku?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrManiac posted:

How android got pragnant.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what goku?
Kid Goku?
Regular Goku?
Super sayain Goku?

it's this image

but in black n white like this:

so idk could be ssj if you want

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

How android got pragnant.

Moar!!

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Shouldn't Goku have gone Super Saiyan the first time Krillin died?

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Is this one of those animes where they draw black people's lips different

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Dr Tran posted:

Shouldn't Goku have gone Super Saiyan the first time Krillin died?

he wasn't anywhere near strong enough and also he didn't see it happen

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Is this one of those animes where they draw black people's lips different

yeah

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
nationality doesn't seem to exist in dragon ball's world. that said, characters in anime that are explicitly stated to be asian (for example as in anything that explicitly takes place in japan... death note, sailor moon, inuyasha) generally do not look characteristically distinct from characters explicitly stated to be white (for example, the cast of gunslinger girl).

but then black people in anime are like literally modeled on minstrel show actors.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

reddit liker posted:

can i gently caress goku

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Wtf was up with krilin anyway. Was he a midget or what

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Oberleutnant posted:

Wtf was up with krilin anyway. Was he a midget or what

he isn't that short. he's shorter than the average person but constantly surrounded by people taller than the average person.

chiaotzu, though, is shorter than goku and krillin were when they were 15 and 16, respectively (goku starts the series a year older than krillin, but by the end of the series they are the same age due to time dilation)

he also has one single hair growing out of the top of his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhDiKAjVqGE

I've got nothin'

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Chiaotzu is a depiction of what whitey looks like to asians

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
when go super saiyan, does sperm go saiyan too?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Rabite posted:

when go super saiyan, does sperm go saiyan too?

yes,

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Legit how come when cell does he came back stronger that always seemed bullshit to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dragonball Z had MR.POPO

Technically not human though but holy poo poo that design

But they also had Uub, the reincarnation of Buu

so I dunno

• Locked thread